ADD A LITTLE BIT OF DRAMA ²⚘✾

I was unable to absorb the whole thing being that my Mom called out to me to get prepared for church.

When I took a break from my church preparations, she angrily snatched my phone from me and said she wouldn't return it until the end of the day.
AT THIS POINT OF MY UTTERMOST CURIOSITY?!?!?!   /(≧ x ≦)\

At noon, while I was home with my family, in my room, Aisha abruptly barged in with Remi.

Before I could ask any questions, she raised her hand and smacked my face, even before Remi could stop her.

“How dare you! Why did you do this to me?! What demon has possessed you, Temitope?!” She hurled in tears.

Remi stood by. He didn't utter a word. I could see his eyes flaming in furiousness behind those glasses.
Aisha's wailing drew the attention of my parents and they entered my room to frain about the drama. Aisha showed them a video.

“Ha! Temitope, explain this please,” my Dad said. “In fact, both of you have a lot of explanations to do.”

“I was set up by Temitope with this guy I met. It wasn't intentional, believe me. She set me up in order to put me to shame online.
Sir, your daughter has been posting whorish contents on social media for a long while now and pornographic clips and strip-dancing. As a good friend, I wanted to make her ways known to her and correct her but she got resentful and did this to ruin my reputation as payback. Now the video has gone viral!”

“I am finished. This girl has killed me!” My Mom cried.

My father grabbed his phone to call Aisha's father and that was when I knew that the matter had gone out of hand. (¯ . ¯;)

                     ***
“Amara and Amanda are cousins. I should have told you this at the beginning. And she's a fake,  she's nothing like Amanda, though she tries so hard to be.”

If only I had seen that text on Facebook from Oliver just when he sent it, if only my phone hadn't kicked the bucket that day.

We resumed chatting on WhatsApp after that day that we both forgot about it.

Amara had left for Abuja few hours after the deed had been done.

She took my phone without my consent and edited the video. She uploaded the video to my Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, and TWITTER!!!
I never knew.

In the video were just two teenagers all alone in a room, about smooching then getting interrupted by two other teenagers.

Amara edited the video so well that everyone who watched the video had the impression that Aisha was alone in a room with a guy that she almost made out with and possibly would have gone deeper if she wasn't interrupted. She had this expression of guilt on her face for confirmation.

The caption on the video said, “HERE IS OUR BELOVED AISHA, THE CONTENT CREATOR WHO ENLIGHTENS A WHOLE BUNCH OF YOUNG PEOPLE ABOUT IMMORALITY, NOT PRACTICING WHAT SHE PREACHES.
SHE ALMOST HAD S3X WITH A GUY SHE HAS ONLY KNOWN FOR DAYS.
IT'S SO SAD.”

Due to how amiable and popular Aisha was, the video leaked to other accounts and pages in less than twenty-four hours; thus I gained a million interactions only on Instagram. It was trending!
Even those who barely knew her were keen to see the video. More and more viewers turned in by the second; her father's status added to it.

My heart was heavy and depression was slowly eating me up. It felt as if killing myself at that point in time was the best way to end the chaos.
How could I bear the burden?

So many opinions were given on the video. Some people were rejoicing at her sudden downfall:

“I’ve always known that this girl is so good to be true. I never even go through her contents ‘cause I've always known that she's pretending.”