BF-F⚘✾

The text said, "Meet me at my place right now."
I had mixed feelings on whether to rejoice or to be anxious.

I grabbed my bike and rode to Aisha's apartment in a haste.  Edgy, I knocked on the door and Aisha's aunt opened up. "Temitope Bankole. Come in."

I entered the apartment apprehensively, hoping her parents weren't home and they turned out to be absent.

Aisha came down the stairs and immediately, she hugged me. "I really missed you."

"Aisha," in discomfort, I got lose from her tight grip and looked her in the eyes. "I am so sorry for everything. I didn't know what I was doing..."

"Do you just have to ruin the moment?! Look, I'm not angry or anything. I was but I reasoned the whole thing and realized that you weren't to be blamed completely. It was that witch and her manipulation."She held on to both of my shoulders and smiled affectionately.

"But..."

"But nothing! Jeez! Would you believe that this whole thing increased my fame and followers? After watching the original video, lots of people had wonderful things to say about how I overcame such a great temptation. So you see, everything worked together for good. Don't feel sad, okay? Let's put this event behind us, okay?"

"Okay."

"So where's Mr Wilson?"

Way to remind me about everything.

"He's home I guess."

"I sent him a text asking him to come over but he hasn't..."
Before the statement could be completed, Remi walked in. I looked away from him in nervousness and he behaved as though I were invisible as well.

The night before, I had texted him once more and he responded. I couldn't keep deceiving myself or keep pretending.

"I know this might sound weird but I do have feelings for you.😥😩😩😩 and I've been thinking about you too.🥺 I'm so sorry for everything I said.😔"

"Oh..."
It took him a while to give an acceptable response.

"You know, I once broke my Dad's favourite cup. I tried fixing it before he would find it that way but somehow, no matter what I did, the cracks were still visible. What you said that day really broke my heart. 💔 I actually cried. You turned me down for a virtual feeling, Temi, after all we've been through together."
"Well, you were right about one thing: us being best friends and best friends keeping it as best friends. I pondered about it and realized that I should not have said what I said, I could have just killed the feeling. I don't even want to be in a relationship, not right now. So I don't know what I was expecting of you. Don't worry, I'll kill the feelings. You should too. For the sake of our friendship. We're just young and stupid, I guess."

I covered my phone's screen on the bed and cried in forlornness. I lost Oliver and again, Remi. The troubles of my heart enlarged and it seemed like I was drowning in the great deep.

How could I have dared turn down a good guy like Remi for someone who was already off the table. The teeny feelings I had for him were being distracted by a virtual feeling.

My phone rang but I was disinclined to even check out whom it was. The call kept coming in and so I grabbed my phone to view the caller's name; it was Oliver.

"Hello, Tee."

"Hi."

"So you haven't been picking up my calls, why?"

"I'm just not in the mood right now."

"Aww, what's wrong? You know you can talk to me about anything."