IMPACT⚘✾

Three hours had gone so fast! I spent three whole hours watching many videos around YouTube of sculptures. I began to gain interest in sculpting. It was quite fascinating to me that I could draw and paint professionally and then I planned on going into sculpting which I felt like I was good at already even though I hadn't attempted a thing yet. (⋆ʾ ˙̫̮ ʿ⋆)

Watching YouTube videos was extremely relaxing. I didn't have to go out to search for what I was looking for; virtually everything was on YouTube.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
JOURNAL CORNER
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
All thanks be to YouTube—we can learn whatever we want to without actually meeting our tutors!

Ofttimes, I pondered about every one of the socials, how Incredible their works were and how one man's idea could change the world.

"Humans set up those platforms through the power of their thinking and a lot of people benefit from them today. Question is: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE IN THIS TECHNOLOGICAL AGE AND ON THOSE PLATFORMS THAT THEY INVENTED. WHERE'S YOUR OWN IDEA?"

Someone, or a group of people, insightful humans built a platform where other people could share their ideas around the globe and earn!

Someone, or a group of people, witty humans, decided that humans need to interact with each other in togetherness and communicate with those far away!

Someone or a group of people, ingenious humans, came up with a mean through which I could get information without needing to ask people about stuff or wait till an information would reach my end!

I had taken out the garbage in all of my social media accounts. I almost deleted every one of them but I did not intend on losing my good works. So, I still was the same person but with few, new changes. I also changed my username all around the platforms I was involved in and blocked a whole bunch of people, including MoonBloom and her nutzy cousin.

The last time I watched any lascivious video was when the dramatic incident happened and I had to leave social media for a long time.
In determination, I had to battle with constantly viewing words and images that were detrimental to my mental health; that were either gruesome or immoral. It was burdensome to handle especially because it was being shoved in my face but I didn't want what happened the last time to repeat itself. I didn't want those things to have dominion over me neither did I desire that I'd stay up drooling for more of those videos rather than watching helpful videos on YouTube.

I continued to draw and paint ceaselessly and meliorate my skills by staying up late to watch more YouTube videos.
I chatted with more valuable people who still wanted to be friends with me after the whole incident, who understood me.

I chose to accept whatever outcome my contents on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and WhatsApp was. I didn't relent though, I strived to increase the outcome of viewers but in the right way, and since the right way seemed to be a slow process except for "God's grace" as my friends claimed. I accepted it and patiently awaited success.

I followed other artists online whom gave me more inspiration and encouraged me to be better at what I did; one of them was Zephaniah Dankworth popularly known as "Zeph."

                     ***
One particular evening, I was walking down my street to get something when a boy stopped me.
"Excuse me, are you Temi?"

"Yes,"I lifted an eyebrow. ( • ω •^)

"Really?" His face beamed with joy. "This is amazing. I've been watching you from a distance and staring at your pictures online wondering if it's really you. I'm Sam. I'm your friend on Facebook."