on a very special episode p.1

Hello people! Welcome to the fourth episode of wandavison, now starring Billy and Tommy Maximoff! I've had a few requests for this story, which I will definitely be adding in the future, but for now I hope you enjoy!

~~~

The vision residence was anything short of quiet.

To Emma, it felt like her new brothers had been screaming for days, and the lack of attention from her parents was annoying her.

On top of that, she couldn't sleep last night because of the noise, but when she cried out for her parents, her Mama just came in and told her to go back to sleep, with no cuddles or singing offered.

So Emma was tiredly playing with her toys in the living room as both of her brothers screamed, and her parents paced up and down the house, trying everything to calm them down.

"Please, Tommy, don't you wanna sleep?" Wanda asks the screaming baby, pacing up and down the living room. "Mommy wants to sleep..."

"If you go to sleep, I promise, you will be my favorite twin!" Wanda tells the baby, bouncing him up and down.

Emma watches with slight resent as her brother gets all the attention, letting out a little huff.

Vision walks downstairs, carrying a wailing Billy.

"Come on now, darling, you know we love them both equally." Vision tells his wife, also ignoring Emma.

"Don't tell him that!" Wanda holds her hands over Tommy's ears, looking at her husband. "No luck with Billy?"

"Tried reading to him, but for some reason, Charles Darwin's 'The Descent of Man' made him cry even harder." Vision shrugs, bouncing Billy up and down.

Vision steps towards Wanda. "Oh. Care to dance, darling?" He jokes.

Wanda giggles. "It's almost like we're on a date!"

Vision hums. "Keep it down, lads. I was about to get my leg over."

Wanda chuckles, smirking slightly.

"Vis?" Wanda questions, walking over to the cribs in the middle of the living room.

"Hmm." Vision hums in response.

"Would you mind grabbing their paci's?" Wanda asks, placing Tommy in one of the cribs.

Once the baby was out of Wanda's arms, Emma decides to go and try to find some attention from her mother.

"Oh, course not. Paci's all round, I think." Vision places Billy in the crib next to Tommy's before walking into the kitchen.

Emma toddles up to her mother, pulling on her pant leg, with tears in her eyes.

Wanda jumps slightly, before looking down at the clearly upset toddler, and swearing under her breath.

"Oh, baby... Mama's sorry, sweetheart." Wanda coos, ignoring the screaming babies for a second and picking up her daughter.

Emma immediately starts sobbing, leaning into her mother.

"I'm so sorry, Emma. Mama and Daddy haven't been paying you that much attention, have we baby?" Wanda internally winces at the now three screaming kids, but tries to console her daughter.

Emma shakes her head, wiping her snotty nose on her Mom's top.

"Vis!" Wanda calls into the kitchen. "Can you grab some kitchen towels to!"

A few seconds later, Vision walks back into the living room, his face softening as he looks at his upset daughter.

"We haven't been paying attention to her since we've had the twins, have we?" Vision asks his wife with a guilty expression, handing her a kitchen towel.