[02]

Camilo barely got any sleep thinking about the Door he saw last night.

“Was I dreaming? No, I swear I talked to Abuela before I head downstairs. Mirabel was also there, She saw it—..., right? This is driving me insane. I mean Antonio already got his gift, there isn't gonna be a gift ceremony anytime soon. Unless,...—”

Camilo then quickly went out of his room and to the Dinning Room where most of the Madrigals are having breakfast.

“B—buenos Dias, mi Familia.” He said as the Family turned to him in surprise.

“Primo! Good Morning! Are you Joining us for Breakfast?” Mirabel said with Excitement in her Eyes.

“Uhmm Y—yeah. Actually I thought uhmm maybe I don't hang out with guys anymore, You know. I thought would be nice having Breakfast with mi Familia once in a while.”

It has been raining lately in Encanto but once Camilo said those words, Rain clouds completely disappeared replaced by Beautiful Rainbows. Pepa's face also says the she's happy.

“Perfect!” Mirabel then pulled her Primo and Let him sit by the Table. “Sit here! Casita, can you bring one more Plate here?”

From the Cabinet, A plate rolled out to the table and was placed Infront of Camilo. “Gracias Casita.” Camilo said as Mirabel then went to the Kitchen to help her Mama bring the food to the table.

As everyone started eating Breakfast, Camilo still couldn't stop thinking about the Door.

Aghh, This thing has been bugging me all night and it's going to bug me all day. This is gonna be awkward.”

“T—tio!” Camilo called as Bruno turned to him with A confused look in his face. “By any chances—,... Do you have any kids?” Camilo asked that made his dear Tio choke in shock.

“Tio! Are you okay?!” Mirabel gave her Tio a glass of water.

Bruno looked at his Sobrino
“Are you out of mind?! Look kid, I'm already in my 50's! No one would want to marry me! Not looking like this! Plus of course my Vision issues. Even that Gold Fish lady doesn't want to date me.” Bruno exclaimed as Pepa and Felix Chuckled.

“Pepa, Felix, is there something funny?” Abuela asked as The two tried to stop laughing.

“N—nothing.” Pepa said.

“Camilo, is there something you want to tell us cause if you do w—”

“Nothing Abuela. E—everything's fine.” Camilo stuttered.

“Come on Primo, something is Definitely wrong.” Isabella added.

“I heard you last night. You were by the Stairs and the way you were breathing. You were in shock.” Dolores said in a low voice.

“Camilo.” Pepa called.

“I—” Camilo hesitated. “Last night I—, I saw a new door. A glowing magical door. And Mirabel, she saw it!” Camilo stood up as Everyone's look turned to Mirabel. “You saw it, right?”

“What? N—no. I uhmm when I walked by the stairs you were just facing the wall. There's was no door.” Mirabel replied.

“You were probably dreaming Mijo.” Julieta said.

“They literally don't believe me.”

“Excuse me.” Camilo then left the Dining Room and Went to his room leaving the Madrigals in silence. The incident made everyone worried.

“I'll talk to him.” Dolores also stood up and Followed her Hermano to the Bedroom.

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!! SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS NOT THAT GOOD. I JUST NEEDED A SCENE THAT COULD FILL UP THIS SPACE BETWEEN THE CHAPTER WHERE CAMILO GOES IN THE DOOR AND THIS IS ALL I HAVE. THO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!