[24]

"So you two know each other?" Camilo pointed at You and Carlos leaning at a wall outside the convention. It was getting too crowded and you guys need fresh air.

"Mhm." Carlos nodded.

"Remember yesterday Katie mentioned a Carlos. It was him. Well his Cosplay is just a coincidence with his name." You smiled. "By the way Carlos, I thought you were studying at (school) now. What are you doing here?" You added.

"Well,... things didn't work out for the past 6 months so I decided to just go back here." He replied then turned to Camilo, "Say, I've never seen you around here before. You new?" Carlos gave a grin.

"And I didn't know there was another Camilo Madrigal." Camilo replied.

Somehow you knew something was oof with Camilo. He doesn't usually act like this.

"He's just a Concept Art of you. He's not real. Just an earlier version before Camilo came to be." You wrapped your arms around Camilo.

"What do you mean you?" Carlos asked in confused. No one was around so Camilo shifted into Carlos with the ruana and Everything that made the boy surprised.

"What the fu-" Carlos exclaimed but you stopped him.

"I know this is a lot to process but remember the time I told you and the girls I went to Encanto and thought I was completely crazy? Well this is the Living proof that I really did!" You did the Will Smith flex pose again on Camilo.

Carlos sighed, "How did I not see that coming?" He murmured.

Camilo then Shifted back and gave glares on Carlos. It was true, Carlos was processing anything so he decided to leave.

"You guys know what? I'm just.... Gonna leave. It late and I've got a lot of unpacking to do." He then walked away.

Camilo took a deep breath and looked at You.

"Hey, are you okay? You didn't look happy to meet him." You said.

"I wasn't. He's.... Odd." Camilo replied.

You trailed your hands on his Hair and played with it. "You know mi Amor, you have nothing to worry about. We're just.... Friends. Best Friends. Just like me and Girls."

You then laid your arms around his neck, "Just friends?" Camilo asked.

Somehow you hesitated to answer so Camilo raised his eyebrow, "W-well, I-in 7th Grade he told me he likes me. W-we tried to w-work things out but we just uhmm ended up as friends. We already forgot about what happened years ago and we're just.... Friends now."

"So he's your Ex Boyfriend?!" Camilo exclaimed.

You shushed him and covered his mouth, "Calm down geez!"

"You expect me to calm down after I found out you're hanging around with your ex?-" Camilo yelled but before he could say another word you removed your hand for his mouth and kissed him.

It shocked him and froze. The kiss to more than 10 seconds then after that you pulled away. "You jealous?" You asked him.

"What do you expect me to answer? Of course I am!" Camilo yelled.

"Camilo listen to me. Why are you dating me?" You asked.

"B-because I l-love you?" Camilo answered as he blushed hard. It made you happy. At least you know he still likes you.

"Then why am I dating you?"

"B-because you love m-me too?" Camilo replied.

"Exactly. What happened between me and Carlos was in the past. We already forgot about it. I love you and you're the only man I'll ever love. Okay?" You explained.

Camilo then kissed you. You're eyes widen. He does love you and you then kissed back passionately. As if you never wanted to left him go again.

But then a woman and a kid gasped from across the street where you and Camilo were Both Kissing. It interrupted a very romantic moment, but for a good reason.

"Mommy, wasn't Camilo and Mirabel Cousins?" The kid asked. The mother then Covered the kid's eyes and walk away.

"Geez people nowdays!" The mother exclaimed.

You turned back to Camilo and burst into laughter remembering you two were still in Cosplay.

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!