[14]

“Uhhh h—hi.” Camilo awkwardly waved at the Guard as he gets closer to the gate.

“Good Morning Sir! Why aren't you with your Car?” The Asked.

“Ohg uhmm I uhhh It broke down a few blocks away so I thought maybe just walk to the uhmm C—campus!” Camilo stuttered and the Guard was convinced.

“Okay then sir. About the Exchange student you told me to look out, he hasn't arrived yet.” The guard sair as he took of his hat as a sign of respect.

“S—sure.” Camilo then walk in. As he enter the school, he gave a deep sigh.

“Damn, Finally!” Camilo thought. He spotted the Boys bathroom so he quick ran to it to shapeshift back.

“They're kids my age. They are surely harmless so I think it's safe to shapeshift back. Plus, no one could literally recognize me here except Abby and Y/n. Speaking of Y/n, I need to look for her!”

Camilo then then went to the halls as himself. It was a bit crowded that made Camilo Anxious.

“Y/n where are you????” Camilo thought. The bell then rang and everyone left the halls except Camilo. It made him confused.

“W—wait, huh? Where is everyone going?!”

“Hi!” A girl from behind Camilo said that startled the Boy and fell to the floor. “Oh my God! I am so sorry! Here, let me help you.” The girl extended her arm to reach Camilo and Camilo grabbed her hand and stood up.

“Gracia— I mean thanks.” Camilo said.

“Oh so you speak Spanish. Oh wait— are you the New Exchange Student from Colombia?” She asked.

“Exchange Student? Colombia? I mean I speak Spanish so—”

“Y—yeah, that's me!” Camilo chuckled.

“Goody!!! I'm May! Principal Darrows told me yesterday that you'll be joining Classes today so I'm in charge of helping you adjust to our School! Sebastian Diaz, right?” She said with excitement.

“Y—yeah, yeah, that's me! Hehe.” Camilo gave a Nervous smile.

“I'm so thrilled to finally meet you! I also have this friend whose addicted to Colombian stuff.”

“Who?” Camilo asked.

“Her name is Y/n. After that Movie Encanto was released, she's been Obsessing one of the Character. Honestly you look like that Character.”

“Oh no.”

“Anyways, here's you schedule!” She handed Camilo a piece of paper that has His weekly classes. “I mean you're I'm most of my classes so at least you have some you have someone you already know. Speaking of Which, we're going to  be late for History, let's go!”

May then pulled Camilo to a room filled with a lot of People and one grown man up front.

“Sorry Mr. Yatra if we're late. You see we have a new student!” May said.

Everyone then Look at Camilo.

“Right, right, sure May. Everyone we have a new student. He came all away from Colombia. Boy, why don't you introduce yourself?” Mr Yatra said. May then sat in her seat, leaving Camilo standing in front of everyone.

“Uhmm H—hi. I'm Cami— I mean Sebastian. You can uhmm call me Seb. Uhh” Camilo then looked to Mr. Yatra and gave an awkward smile.

“O—kay. Anyways you can sit need to May since you two already Know each other.

There were 4 rows with 8 chairs each. Camilo and May sat at the 2nd Row.

“Okay then so let's start the lesson.” Mr. Yatra said.

“Uhmm May, how long are we going to be here?” Camilo whispered.

“Probably as hour. But it's history, it's gonna be fun!” May exaggerated.

This is gonna be a long day.”

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!! FINALLY!!! A DAY OUT OF SCHOOL WORKS!!! ANYWAYS ANYBODY RECOGNIZE MAY? SHE'S ONE OF Y/N'S FRIENDS! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! SORRY IF IT'S TAKING TOO LONG FOR CAMILO AND Y/N TO MEET BUT I PROMISE, THEY WILL BEFORE WE EVEN REACH CHAPTER 2O. LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!