[50]

Expectedly, You and Camilo woke up late so you didn't had time to get ready for school. Instead of just laying around all day, after Breakfast, Camilo brought you back to your House and in the afternoon he asked you out on a date downtown. Who were you to turn down Camilo Madrigal?

“Camilo! I'm so sorry I'm a bit late!” You yelled as you ran to him.

You two were by the park where the meeting place was when you guys were on the way for Vacation to the resort. It's was 7 pm, Lights we're lit up in the streets and the weather was perfect.

Camilo looked stunned remembering the day you two went down town back in Encanto. You were dressed up, You two were dancing and all.

“Well? How do I look?” You asked him.

“Perfect? Gorgeous? Stunning? Which should I use?” He teased.

“Stop it!” You said.

“No, seriously. You look amazing.” He kissed your cheeks and he chuckled.

As you two began to walk around when you two bumped into Dolores and Mirabel.

“Camilo! Y/n!” Mirabel yelled as she and Dolores ran to you two. “We thought you guys dissapeared again.” She added.

“Oh no, we're just going on a date.” You replied.

“Ooo~ A date! Can we come?” Mirabel teased.

“You guys— It's just us, can you go.... Away—somewhere for a few moments please?” Camilo exclaimed. The others then laughed.

“We're just kidding Hermano. We'll see you guys tomorrow—”

“Wait!” You exclaimed. “I'll just go to the restroom real quick.” You said.

“Do you want me to Come with you?” Camilo asked.

You chuckled, “Camilo you can't use your Shifting powers to do pervy stuff.”

“W-what?! T-that's not what I mean!”

“Whatever. Can you girl keep him Company while I go?” You said as you planted a kiss in Camilo's Cheeks and left.

“Sure thing Hermana!” Dolores said.

Camilo sighed.

“You really are a pretty lucky man Camilo!” Mirabel bubbled.

“About Y/n, I heard in the Car last night something happened to her friend. What's her name again? Uhhh May?” Dolores asked.

“Yeah it was May. She was locked inside a stock room in the resort for I think 2 days? For me who's claustrophobic I cannot stand that space. Must be tough for her.” Camilo said.

“The Abby girl has been rambling about a guy 'Carlos'. She thinks he did it.” Mirabel.

“Oh yeah, Carlos. He's.... He can be a Sly Fox if you ask me. He's around my age and we look identical.” Camilo said.

“Carlos....... I think I heard it somewhere.” Dolores said.

“I also heard that while May was missing, there was Another May who's been with you guys.”

“I know. Honestly I think it's a bit freaky. Do you think she has a twin?” Camilo asked.

“Nah. if she has a twin,why would her twin do that to her.”

Minutes later you Came out of the restroom holding a kid's hand.

“There you are— oh. Who's he?” Camilo asked as you and the kid Came closer to him.

“Oh, he's Andre. I think he's lost so I'm going to help him find his parents.” You said as you walk away.

“Do you need help?”

“Oh no, mi amor. I got this. I'll be back in a few minutes.” You said and left.

Camilo then again sighed, “Is it just me or is she avoiding me or something?”

“You're overthink Primo. She's just being helpful and she doesn't want you to get tired.”

“Yeah, I guess you're right.”

After seconds of seconds of silence, Dolores asked something unworldly Camilo thought was weird.

“What if Carlos can Shapeshift?” Dolores mumbled.

“What?”

“I remember one of your mirrors before. You had a reflection that you always played with and one day it was just gone.” Dolores said. “What if.... Carlos was your reflection?”

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!! YES I KNOW, KIND OF A CLIFFHANGER. FUN, RIGHT?

ALTHOUGH I DON'T THINK SHIT IS MAKING SENSE HONESTLY LOL. ANYWAYS AS YOU CAN SEE THE ENDING IS LITERALLY NEAR.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!