[47]

“Are you sure you're okay?” Abby asked again to May as everyone walked towards the Car.

“Abby, I was locked up inside of the Stock room for 2 days. I'm fine just keep me away from the dark.” May answered.

Everyone then loaded the things into the trunk and went inside preparing to leave.

“You guys ready to go?” Jeremy said he starts the car's engine. Everyone nodded.

But as soon as Jeremy steps on the gas and was headed to the main gate, A woman came running in front and slammed her hands onto the Car.

“Stop the Car!!!” She yelled.

“The hell!?” Jeremy exclaimed as he quickly step on the brakes and accidentally pressed the horns.

The woman then fell to the ground that shocked everyone.

“Is everyone okay?!” Jeremy asked looking back.

“Okay?!” Janice asked.

“Did we kill her?” Abby added.

The woman then quickly stood up fixing her hair. She walked towards Jeremy's door and Knocked on the window. Jeremy rolled it down.

“Open the Doors!” The woman exclaimed.

“Are you trying to hijack us?!” Jeremy asked.

“Just open the fucking door!” She said.

“Okay okay Fine! Jesus.” Jeremy said as he unlocked the doors.

“She so familiar. Who's she?” You mumbled.

The woman quickly opened the door that startled everyone.

She has tan skin, tight curly hair and was wearing a printed white shirt and denim pants.

“Camilo?!” She yelled. She then locked eye contact with Camilo. The moment you got a good look on her face, you were shocked.

“Mirabel?” Camilo asked in surprise.

“Primo!” Mirabel pulled him out of the Car and gave him a warm and tight hug.

“You found him?!” Dolores then Came to the scene wearing a yellow crop top and mom jeans.

The moment she saw Camilo, she came charging towards him joining the hug. “Hermano!”

“Dolores?”

Everyone then went out of the car to look at the scene. For them it was unbelievable. 3 Encanto Characters on the Flesh.

“What are you guys Doing here?!” Camilo asked.

“We came looking for you, silly! We thought we lost you!” Mirabel said.

Camilo looked at Dolores, “But Dolores, I told you not to tell anyone! I'm fine!”

“You can't blame me for not keeping my mouth shut. With Encanto a total mess specially Mami, you expect for me to just sit and do nothing?! What if something happened to you?!” Dolores answered.

“Speaking of Tia, we need to go back home soon or else Encanto will be blown away by Tia's storm!” Mirabel said.

“But—...” Camilo stopped. “I can't... I can't leave. This place—.. the real world, it's amazing! And also I found Y/n. You can't expect me to leave her again!” Camilo said.

“Y/n?” The two girls look at you in surprised. For a second there they couldn't even recognize you.

“Y/n!”

“Roommate!”

They yelled as they hugged.

“It's so nice to see you again!” You said.

“Tell me about it, Encanto is never the same without you!” Mirabel said.

You looked at Camilo all smiling, happy to see his family. But at the same time, upset that all there way to think about is the boundaries of being in Encanto and the real world.

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!!

THIS IS NICE ISN'T IT? THO I'M A BIT DISAPPOINTED THAT IT WAS WAY COOLER IN MY HEAD THAN WHEN I WAS ALREADY WRITTING IT!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!