[34]

“CAMILO?!!!!” You yelled that startled and got everyone's attention including Camilo.

“Y-y/n? Janice, i thought you said she was sick?” Camilo asked in a low voice.

“Oh uhmm, she got better so she came along! Hehehe” Janice nervously chuckled.

“Janice, those are lies. I was never sick. And also, didn't you tell me that this is an 'All girls' trip?” You asked.

“I never said that!” Janice answered.

“So are you saying that you don't want me here cause I'll gladly leave.” Camilo asked.

“Wha- No i—”

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Señoritos and Senoritas! Calm your Asses down Please!” Janice exclaimed.

“Watch your language, Janice.” Jeremy whispered.

“Yeah, yeah whatever Jeremy.” Janine rolled her eyes at him and looked at you and Camilo again, “As I was saying, This is a Outing. I lied to you both cause I want you two to get along again. Yes, 'I am' the Matchmaker here so Camilo get the ass inside the car cause we're leaving now.” Janice added that got everyone speechless. Camilo even got scared and got inside the car and sat down besides you.

“Okay then, Shall we start this Trip?!” Janice said hyped up.

“This sounds more like a Kidnapping to me.” May Whispered to Abby which was still heard by Janice.

“I can't hear you!!!” Janice yelled.

May and Abby sighed, “ROAD TRIP!!!”

Janice opened GPS and played “Yoru ni Kakeru by Yoasobi” to make the trip more fun rather than boring.

Hours had pass and you guys were still the road. Abby and Jeremy already passed asleep while and Camilo just stared at the opposite window listening to Janice's playlist of ended Japanese songs.

“Uhm, Hey May.” Camilo said as he looked back at May and Abby.

“Hm?”

“Can I borrow your Phone quick? I just need to message Jasper.” Camilo answered.

“Sure just don't drain the battery. I forgot to bring my Charger.” May replied.

“Oh no worries! I brought tons Chargers and Power Banks or you can just charge it over the car!” Janice added.

“Oh, if that's the case, used it all you want. I'm gonna take a nap.”

“Thanks May!” Camilo said.

You got a bit too curious on what he was doing at May phone so tried looking over without being so obvious. Tho Janice can see what you were doing at the rear mirror.

Seconds later your Phone Vibrated. You took it out of your bag and Checked. To your surprise it was a message for May or should I say 'Camilo'

“Hi.” It says. You glared at him who was pretending to play games on the phone but of course he was hiding the screen from you.

“Uhh hi?” You asked back.

“How are you?” He asked.

“Fine I guess. Just trying to deal with life as usual. And you?” You hesitate to asked him but you find him kind of trying to communicate to you so why not.

“Just fine. Just been together with some friends that's all.” He replied.

“Friends?”

“Some boys around Jasper's house. They've been teaching me a lot about Skating and Modern stuff.”

“Modern Stuff?”

“Yeah like, How to Order food at McDonald's, Tiktoks and Girl stuff.”

“Girl Stuff? Lol”

“Ya' know like flirting tips.” You stopped after reading it the thought for a second.

“Oh yeah? Who're you gonna flirt with?”

“You?”

You dropped you phone and hit your head on Jeremy's seat.

“You okay Back There?” Jeremy asked.

“Y-yeah just fine!” You exclaimed.

“Turn the Volume Down Y/n please!” May yelled.

“Sorry May.” You apologized. You took your phone and sat back properly.

“Sorry. You okay? Hehehe” Camilo messaged.

You glared at him who's already staring at you, smiling. You then found yourself smiling a bit. “You got me there madrigal.”

For hours, you both just message each other just catching up on things. This Trip wasn't that bad as you thought when you saw Camilo joining.

ENJOYING THIS, AREN'T YA? LOL

HOLA SIMP SQUAD, I GOT A BIT EXCITED SO I DECIDED TO POST AGAIN. I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, LOVE YALL!!!!