[38]

“Why, good morning Love Birds! It's about time you both showed up!” Janice said as both you and Camilo walked toward them in the table near the beach shore.

“Holy Quackers! This place is gorgeous!” You said as you and Camilo sat with the others.

You had breakfast with the others, talked about random stuff and teased each other about past awkward events.

After that, you guys started to set up the tents.

“Okay sa we have 3 tents and there will two people per tent. Camilo and Y/n, Abby and Me, and finally, May and Jeremy.” Janice instructed.

“But Sis, me and May already spent a night together. Can't we just say together, you and me?” Jeremy asked Janice.

May glared at Jeremy and Looked back Janice. “Well, nothing bad can happen to you big bro, it's just May. You'll survive for another night.

May smiled brightly at Jeremy and spoke, “Another sleep over for us! Isn't this Wonderful!” She bubbled.

“Yeah, it's great.”

Janice then gave you and Camilo the tent.

“So let's do this I guess.” You said.

While setting the tents up, you can't help but notice Camilo Staring at the ocean.

“What's up? Something wrong?” You asked.

“Oh uhmm nothing just..... It's so mesmerizing. Actually this is my first time seeing a beach.” Camilo answered.

“Hm? How so?” You asked.

“You know Encanto.” He added.

“Oh right! With the Mountains and stuff. Oh and by the way..... You're family doesn't know you're here right? In the real world.” You said.

Camilo sighed, “I haven't thought about that for a while. They must me freaking out.” Camilo said.

“Mami Pepa must be freaking out.” You chuckled. “I mean you've been staying here for more than a month, they must be worried sick.” You added.

“Should.... Should I go back?” Camilo asked.

“Uhmm I don't.... I don't know. I mean, you should but...” You paused.

“You don't want me to leave, don't you?”

“No it's not that, it's.... They're you're family and I'm just your girlfriend and they need you. If... You find a way to go back there than it's your choice or maybe you might be stuck here or something. I don't know. I don't know how magic stuff works.”

“Well..... There was this door, by the Staircase where Abuelo's portrait was at. And inside was just a pitch black room. Minutes later, I felt I was floating and boom, I was in this subway... Thing.”

“You mean the subway train?” You asked and he nodded. “What if you ride the train again and you'll go back?”

“That could work.”

“You know what? This conversation is stressing me out. How 'bout we focus on getting tent up and once we're back at town then we could think about the portal door or stuff.”

“Agreed.”

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!!

YEAH THIS CHAPTER IS VERY BORING!! ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AT THE VERY LEAST!!!

LOVE Y'ALL!!!!