[07]

As Camilo and Jasper drive down the city streets, He couldn't help but look out the window.

It was very Bright outside with all the Stores and Building and it somehow amazes Camilo even tho he was freaking out about it earlier that day.

He saw people Eating, Dancing around, talking to each other. It was so Different from the culture he got used to. They talk different, they dress different, they act different. For some reason, it made him feel odd.

Camilo fell asleep along the ride Hours later, they got out of the Tall Buildings and Bright lights to A Neighborhood which houses just looks all the same.
"Okay, we're here." Jasper said as he parked the car. Camilo woke up and looked out the window and saw a Black, White and Brown colored house. At the moment, all Camilo could think was the word Different.

Jasper got off the Vehicle and Opened Camilo door in the other side. Camilo got off to and began to look around again.

"Uhh Senor Jasper, where are we?" Camilo asked.

"We're at My House. We stopped by the Station to check if there are missing person report but unfortunately, no one was looking for you so since you don't have anywhere to stay for the night, may you could stay here." Jasper said as he pressed the button on his key and locked the door.

"Jasper, are you sure? I mean you barely know me. I don't want to be a burden or anything-" Jasper cuts him off.

"Look kid, I'm a Cop. And my job is to serve and protect people. You're always welcome in my house." Jasper said as he tapped Camilo's back and they both walked in the house.

"I'm Home!" Jasper said as he removed his Shoes and his Police hat and hanged it on the Wall. Of course, Camilo did the same thing because it's probably rude to walk around with his sandals on in such beautifully polished wooden floor.

As they Walk to the Kitchen, 3 kids were sitting by the table and one in the sink. One girl wearing Pink ran towards Jasper and hugged him. "Daddy, you're home!!!" She said in excitement.

"Hey Dad!" The boy in blue said who's playing with a Nintendo Switch which Camilo called 'Magic Box'.

"Hey Mr. Simpson! How's work today?" The girl in the sink said. She was around Camilo's age.

"Hey, Good I guess. I brought someone with me!" Jasper greeted back.

The boy in green looked at Camilo from head to toe. It made the Colombian boy uncomfortable. "What's with the outfit?" He asked.

"Uhh H-hola." Camilo said.

The one in blue also gave a glance at him as he plays, "I dunno, he reminds me of someone." He said then as he look back to him game, he realizes that he lost. "Agh crap! Not again!" He exclaimed.

"August, language." Jasper said and the kid in blue or August groaned in annoyance.

"Sorry 'bout them kid." Jasper looked back at Camilo.

"Oh, it's no problem Señor. I also handle kids like them back in my place." But Camilo was still surprised for a young kid like that could swear.

The little girl in pink backed off from Jasper's hug and stood up in front of Camilo. She stares at him for Seconds and the moment she realizes, she gasped.

"Omg Daddy! He looks like that one character from the Movie I was watching!" She exclaimed as she points at Camilo.

"Right, Encanto." The Boy in Green said.

"Camilo Madrigal." The girl in the sink snaps her finger.

"Wait, they know me?"

YOU DUMMY BOY!!! OF COURSE THEY KNOW!!! HOLA SIMO SQUAD!!! SORRY I JUST UPDATED TODAY. AS YOU ALL KNOW I GOT SICK AND HAD TO DEAL WITH.... HATE COMMENT. BUT FORGET ABOUT.

ANYWAYS, I WANT TO THANK 3 READERS FOR BEING CHARACTERS IN SIMP BOOK 2, @livelkie as Olive, that kid in Green. @appreciatesimple as August, kid in Blue and @kittylover0820 as Autumn, the girl in pink though, I somehow not able to contact her now. (THEY ARE GIVING ME POWERPUFF GIRLS VIBE)

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE CHAPTER, LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!