[17]

"So your telling me that You went to Encanto, lived with the Madrigals, had a best friend named Alicia who likes Camilo and Camilo likes before. Had a friend Named Gabriel who is Alicia's cousin that fell in love with you butyou reject because you like Camilo then you soon Became Camilo Madrigal's girlfriend?" Abby asked.

"Mhm."

"Then you left and Came back to our world, became miserable then after a year, Camilo found a secret door in Casita that led him here in our world so you two could reunite?" Abby added.

"Yeah" Camilo replied.

"Bullshit." Janice said. "This can't be real, It's too crazy to be real!" She said once again

"So like you're from another Universe?" May asked.

"Sí." Camilo replied.

After school, The five of you decided to Go eat snack over at Benny's A burger store. It was the first time Camilo ate A burger. He felt overwhelmed by the ingredients.

"God, this must be a dream."

"It's real."

"You.... Shapeshifted into me." Abby said as she was freaking out.

"So like The Multiverse is real! Is it Possible for Doctor Strange and Spiderman to get here right now?! Oh my God!!!" May rambled.

You snapped your fingers at her, "Hey, hey! We're talking about Encanto! Not Spiderman!" You exclaimed.

"Who's Spiderman?" Camilo asked as he took a bite of the burger.

"It's uhh, how do I explain this?" You asked to Yourself.

"Peter Parker A.K.A Spiderman is a normal Teenager till one day he got bit by a Spider that gave him superpowers like Climbing Walls, shooting webs and such things." May rambled.

"Oh! That was uhh,.... Confusing." Camilo murmured.

"Omg, imagine if Steve Harrington and Billy Hargrove was here?!" Janice romantically sighed.

"Guys! Snap out of it!" You clapped your hands at them. "By the way Camilo, does Abuela know you're here? The family for that matter?" You asked.

"Uhmmm, Dolores is the only one who knew I'm here." Camilo stammered.

"Wait... How long have you been here?" You asked.

"3 D-days?" Camilo nervously chuckled.

"oh no." You said.

Meanwhile in Encanto, it was total Chaos since Camilo was so Called missing.

"Camilo!!!"

"Mijo!!! Are you here?!"

"Camilo Madrigal?!!!!!"

"Camilo, Mama made Arepas! Your favorite!!! Come home!!!!"

The Madrigals and the town people had been searching Around town for 3 days now. It was making everyone anxious.

"Señora Alma." A town man came to Casita to report to Alma about the search.

"So? Did you see him?" Alma asked with Pepa and Felix beside her.

"N-no Señora." The town man said.

Pepa Cried and cried that triggered the sky to make the rain stronger. "Mi Amor!!!! Camilo he- where could he had gone?!!!! Felix do something!!!!" Pepa whaled.

"Señora Pepa, if the rain would not stop, it's going to be difficult and dangerous for us to look for your son. You need to Calm down." The town man said.

"Calm Down?!! My son has been missing for three days and you want me to Calm Down?!!" Pepa ranged in anger that Scared the Town man and left.

Pepa hugged Felix, "It's okay Mi Vida. They will find him." Felix Comforted.

Meanwhile Dolores in the halls listening. She looked at the stairs where the secret Door was. "God, Hermano. Where are you?"

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!! GOD I HAVE A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO SINCE I MADE YOU GUYS WAIT FOR 5 WHOLE DAYS!!! ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!