[51]

“What if.... Carlos was your reflection?” Dolores said.

“C-carlos? My Reflection?” Camilo asked. “You're not making any sense.”

“I mean, think about it. This....Carlos likes Y/n and Y/n likes you. So he disguise himself as May and try to ruin your relationship. It least I think he was.”

“So you mean Carlos can be anywhere. Anytime he can just.... Wait.” Camilo stopped and turn to the direction where you and the kid went.

The kid turned back to Camilo gave an mischievous grin. Camilo then realized, it wasn't a kid.

“Wait, Y/n..... Y/N GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!” Camilo yelled.

“Camilo?” Before you can even turn to him, Carlos Shapeshifted back to his normal image, ran as he pulled you Away. “Wha— Carlos?! L-let me go!”

“I'm Y/n but I can't do that.” Carlos replied as he ran.

“Crap! Crap! Crap!” Camilo exclaimed as he ran after Carlos with Mirabel and Dolores.

The chase lasted at least 10 minutes after the hiding and the seeking. Finally, Carlos and you arrived at the Subway Station. He stopped running but he kept his hard grip on your wrist.

“Carlos—Ah! You're hurting me! Let me go!” You exclaimed.

Camilo and the Girls then arrived to the Subway too. People stopped and Stared at the Scene.

“Carlos, Let Y/n Go!” Camilo yelled.

“No! The only way I can have her is when she's far from you! I—... I just wanted to be happy! Everything was going to plan but you ruined it by showing up! You're such an attention seeker!” Carlos yelled back. “Just us be happy!”

“Do you think I'm happy, Carlos?! Huh?” You said.

“What?”

“You love me, right? And if you love me you want me to be happy. Carlos, Camilo makes me happy. You need to let me go. Please.” You begged.

Carlos glanced at Camilo with anger. The station then announced the train coming. The moment the train arrived and stopped, Carlos boarded with you along. Camilo then came but Carlos ran to another car, trying to get as far away as possible. Camilo followed but the moment the train started to move, Everyone inside dissapeared like bubbles. It went dark but there were lights outside the tunnel. Camilo looked around to see Dolores and Mirabel by his side.

“W-where's Y/n?!” Camilo asked.

“There!” Mirabel yelled as she pointed towards the next car. They ran and ran as fast as they could but before they could reach you, all of a sudden everything went pitch black and the train dissapeared.

Of course, all of you fell down the ground after the motion dissapeared.

Crap! Where's Y/n???? I swear if he does something bad to him I'll—

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!!! I'VE BEEN REALLY LAZY LATELY, EXPECT MY WRITTING IS THE SAME LMAO ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS SHIT!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!