[53]

“Are you Okay Y/n?” Camilo hugs you Closer after the shock of 2hat happened. “Did he hurt you?” Camilo added.

“No...no. I-I'm fine.” You sighed. “I just.... I can't believe that my best friend knew all of this, did all of that and.... Now, he's... Gone.” You said.

“I'm sorry. I mean we really tried to convince him to be a better people but who ever is behind that mirror wanted to teach him a lesson. I'm just.... I'm sorry we I couldn't save him.” Camilo apologize.

“No it's okay. You've done so much.” You said as you hug him tighter.

“Uhhh hello??? You guys have some major story telling to do like what the heck was that guy?!” Isa sassed. You guys then went to her and gave her a big hug.

“Dolores, Camilo, Mirabel, thank God you're alright!” Julieta then Came and hugged Mirabel tight.

“Camilo! Dolores!” Pepa exclaimed as she Cried over the two.

“Mami we're okay. You don't need to cry you'll get us—.... Wet.” Camilo and Dolores said.

Everything went by like an Emotional Rollercoaster ride. When the others arrived they Cried, they Laughed, a part of them also got angry after Camilo left without saying anything or Dolores lying that she didn't know where Camilo is.

After the reunion, Camilo, Mirabel and Dolores were asked to take a bath before Dinner after Pepa rain on them.

After Bathing, then went to his room to get Changed when you were suddenly already there on his bed waiting.

“Geez! Y/n you scared me!” Camilo exclaimed.

“Sorry sorry.” You giggled.

“What are you doing here? Why aren't with the others?” Camilo asked as he goes through high closet looking for Clothes.

“Uhmmmm..... Probably waiting for my Boyfriend to get dressed so we could go there together?” You smiled at him.

“Or you just wanted to see me naked with only a towel wrapped in my waist because you like the view?” Camilo grins.

You took a pillow and tossed it over to him, “In your Dreams, Madrigal!” You yelled.

Camilo then Got Dressed and Joined you in the Bed before heading Down.

“So, How do I look?” Camilo asked.

“Perfect as ever.” You said. You then held onto his hands and sighed, “I wish we could be like this forever.”

“Can't we?” Camilo asked.

“I mean, We're really back here in Encanto. If I.... Let say leave and goes back to the real world, what are the Chances that we'll never see each other again? Like, what if I go back to the Subway and nothing happens or if I'm back there I'll wake up and everything is just a dream? Up till no I still can't believe all of this is real.” You said.

“Y/n... All of this. It's real and our worlds were destined to meet. And get this... If something goes wrong when you go back to the real world, If I get lost I will find you. If you forget about me, I'll make sure you'll remember me and our times together. I love you Y/n and I'll do anything to be with you because I want to spend the rest of my lives with you.”

“I... Love you too Camilo.”

You two then turned by the Staircase to see Pepa and Felix standing.

“My Boy has already Grown up!” Pepa Cried.

“Mami!” Camilo felt embarrassed and you and Felix laughed about it.

“Come on you two love birds, Dinner is ready.” Felix said.

“We'll be right there, Papi.” You said and they left.

“Let's go, Mi amor?” Camilo stood up and offered you his Hand. You took it and said, “Wait! Something missing.”

“What?” You then planted a kiss in his lips that caught him off guard.

“Hey! No fair I wasn't ready!” Camilo exclaimed and you laughed.

The End.