[08]

Jasper's Family was the nicest. After a few minutes, the Family then had Dinner and they let Camilo join too.

Though it was Camilo's first meal in the Real World and the food was— Different.

“What's up?” Jasper asked as he looked at Camilo who has been staring at his plate for seconds.

“Oh uhm nothing Señor, I just— what is it?” Camilo pointed on his plate.

“It's Spaghetti. I made it.” The girl around Camilo's age said. The food looks unusual for Camilo since it was the first time Camilo saw it.

He took the fork and ate some of it. Camilo's eyes widen as he chews on the spaghetti.

“Oh my gwad? Whis is Dewicious!” He exclaimed with food in his mouth.

“Thanks!” The girl replied.

“By the way Mr. Camilo, are you really from Encanto? Do you have Shapeshifting powers?” Autumn (the little girl in pink) said.

“Y—yeah.” Camilo replied and Autumn gasp.

“That's so cool!!!” Autumn beamed.

“By the way, I haven't got your names yet.” Camilo said.

“Well,” The girl Camilo's age cleared her throat, “I'm Abby, short for Abigail. And this three little angel are the Powerpuff girls.” She joked that annoyed both Olive and August.

“Powerpuff girls?! The heck!” August exclaimed.

“August, language!” Jasper said once again.

“I'm Autumn and those two are August and Olive.” Autumn bubbled. She was the sweetest of them all.

“Are they your siblings?” Camilo asked Abby.

“Oh no, I'm their Babysitting. I live a bit far from here. Besides it's the weekend. It's better to earn than to chill.” Abby said.

“Well that's a good motto.”

“About that Abby, what if you spend the night here? I mean it's late it's kind of Dangerous to go home alone.” Jasper asked.

“Uhmm sure I guess. I guess my mom won't mind me staying here for the night.”

After dinner, the family then went to their own rooms while Camilo and Abby were to sleep in the Living room.

“So, you wanna sleep in the Sofa?” Abby asked Camilo.

“Oh no, You go ahead señorita. I can sleep in the floor, besides Jasper gave me a carpet and pillow to sleep with.” Camilo said. He's politeness and formality was Making Abby uncomfortable.

“Okay.” Abby said sa she lies down the Sofa. Camilo did the same thing with the floor.

Minutes pass by but Camilo still couldn't sleep. This say was one of the most craziest day of his life. The fact the people had phones, dress differently, speak differently, eat differently was starting to make Camilo realize that what if he was in the real world? Y/n's world.

That idea somehow made him excited. He looked back to the sofa and saw Abby using a phone.

“Abby.” He called.

Abby turned her look to the Colombian boy. Camilo sat down and sighed.

“What's up? Can't sleep?” Abby asked.

“Yeah.” Camilo sighed once again. “Do you mind if I ask?”

“Hit me.”

“What year is it?” Camilo asked that confuses Abby.

“Uhh it's 2023.” Abby replied.

“Camilo what year is it?” Y/n asked.

“It's 1900.”

“Wow! I guess I'm a century older than you.” Y/n smiled.

“Century?”

“I'm from the 21st Century, 2022. Crazy right?”

“21st Century.” Camilo mumbled yet Abby could still here him.

“Well, I'm going back to sleep. Good night Señorito.” Abby said as she turned her back at Camilo.

“Buenas noches, Senorita.”

Buenas noches too you too, Mi Amor. Wherever you are.”

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!! DAMN IT, I WANT TO MAKE HIM SEE Y/N RIGHT NOW! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THE SEÑORITA THINGS CAMILO CALLED ABBY IS NOT LIKE A SHIP, OKAY. IT'S JUST HOW CAMILO RESPECT LADIES. LOVE Y'ALL!!!!