[28]

Both you and Carlos drove back to your house. The car was filled with silence that made Carlos somehow anxious.

The minute you guys arrived you directly went inside your house ignoring everyone.

“Hey Honey! How was school?”

“Hey sis! How are—”

They greeted yet you didn't listen and went to your room slamming the door close.

Minutes later, Carlos then came running inside the house getting the family's attention.

“Oh uhm, G-good evening Mrs. L/n,... Guys.” He gave a Nervous chuckled.

“Good evening Carlos. Is Y/n okay?” Your Mom asked.

“She just walked pass us. Which is....really weird.” Katie Added.

“Oh uhmmm, it's nothing. Just...... Relationship Issues. Be right back.” He then left and went knocking to your door.

“Y/n?” He called.

“Just go away. G-go.... Go home.”

“Nope, I'm not leaving this spot until you open this door and have a chat. Please.”

“No.”

He never lied. He knocked and knocked and knocked until you had it and opened the door, giving him 'that' look.

“See? It wasn't that hard.” He smiled softly yet you turned you back at him and sat back to your bed.

He sat beside.

“Hey.... what's wrong? I kept asking in the car yet you don't respond. I know something's up. Care to tell me Carina?” He asked.

You sighed. “I-i don't know. Camilo, he's nice, kind. He's..... The full package and Abby she.... She's my friend. I don't... Want to assume stuff but the way they act towards each other makes me think stuff.”

“That they're together?”

“Exactly!” You turned to him.

Carlos took your hand and held it. “Well....” He sighed. “You know I don't know much about.... Encanto and stuff but I know it makes you happy. Tell me, you know how Camilo is right? His likes and dislikes, Interests, his height....”

He looked at you as you smiled at the 'height' thing. “But the bottom line is, if you think he's doing something wrong or.... something. Maybe, just maybe... Try trusting you instincts. Try talking to him and be honest about your feelings about all of this, you know.”

“But..... I think I was hurting him because I was a bit distant from him lately.”

“Nonsense!” Carlos Exclaimed as he held onto both of your shoulders. “It wasn't your fault for having fun, okay. But anyways, he's the one who should approach you since he's the man but instead he's with....Abby. Seeing you being Ignored makes me mad and—”

You cut him off.

“Carlos.”

“Uh-y-yeah?”

“I get it.”

He chuckled. “Sorry. Was I being to loud?”

“Hehehe no. Well, not to loud for my neighbors to hear. Just....my family.” You spoke.

“Oh right! Relationship! Secret! Crap!”

“It's okay. But anyways.. Thank you, Carlos. What would I do without a friend like you?” You bubbled.

Friend. Friend. Friend.

“Oh... Uhmmm I know! Probably Miserable.” He stuttered yet joked. “But seriously, Talk to him.”

You all of a sudden hugged him. “Yes sir.”

You then felt finger by your waist, trying to tickle you. “Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop!!!! Carlos no!!!” You giggled which was music to Carlos' ears.

Meanwhile at the other side of your soundproof window, raindrops were falling. It's was thundering and Abby and Camilo stood there watching you and Carlos laughing out at the top of your lungs.

“That went well, no?” Abby added.

It hurts for Camilo to see the both of you do things that you two used to do. Ever since he came to the real world, everything. Everything wasn't the same anymore.

Camilo walked out the the streets and Abby followed. “Hey hey! Camilo! Wait! Let's talk about this!” Abby Called.

“There's nothing to talk about! You saw what happened! They were hugging, holding hands! Y/n....she was.... She was Happy.”

Abby then slapped Camilo without even thinking, “Now you listen to me Camilo. Stop overthinking! They may have a past but Y/n knows perfectly well that she has a Boyfriend. She won't do something that stupid trust me. Just.... Talk to her. Okay? Everything's gonna be alright.” Abby hugged Camilo who nearly cried.

Will everything still be okay?

HOLA SIMPS SQUAD!!! I'M BACK!!!! I GOT MY PHONE BACK LIKE WEEK AGO BUT DIDN'T HAD TIME TO OPEN WATTPAD WITH SCHOOL AND LIFE STUFF. BUT ANYWAYS I'M BACK!!!

BEEN JOINING A LOT OF FANDOMS LATELY THAT KINDA MAKES ME FORGET ABOUT ENCANTO AMD CAMILO SOMETIMES. BUT STILL, I'M HERE AND I'M AN ENCANTO FAN FOR LIFE.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!