[05]

Darkness. It was the only thing Camilo could see at the moment. He was beginning to think that Everything was just a dumb idea.

“Camilo, remind me again why you came in here in the first place? I mean, there's nothing here. I should probably get out of here before Dolores' saying 'Curiosity will kill me' becomes a reality.”

Camilo stopped walking and turned around to get out but unfortunately, The Door wasn't there anymore. As if it disappeared out of thin air.

“Shit. Curiosity will kill me! What now?!”

Camilo began to Panic. Wherever he turns, it was just pitch black. He felt Blind when he's in the Dark. He was starting to feel Scared.

He closed his eyes tight. “This is A stupid Dream! I mean you couldn't do something like going inside a Mysterious Door in real life, right? I think I smell Arepas, It's breakfast time! Get out of bed Camilo, wake up, wake up, Wake Up!”

Camilo then felt the ground moving. It felt like an Earthquake so he tripped down to the floor.

Lights opened and he was shocked to see he was in such different place. Like he never seen before.

He was inside the Metal Rectangular Box. With Chairs in the sides, Window in the wall and Door to another Metal Box, if that's how his vision described it.

Even though the ground was moving, Camilo stood up and looked out the window. He realized, it was the Metal Box that was moving.

The Box then stopped and Door to the outside opened. It led to Another empty room that gave Camilo goosebumps. It was creeping him out.Camilo stepped out Carefully then the Box's door closed and Disappeared in a blink of an eye.

He was stranded again in another room which he called.

Wha— what is this? Is this the room? I—i don't understand.”

Camilo then heard loud sounds from above that made him jump in shock.

“Damn it, What was that?!!!”

Across the room, he saw a stair that leads up and has bright light. He knew it was a way out of somewhere so he came up.

As he walked but, he saw that there was a sign that point from where he came from earlier.

“Sus—Subway. Subway?” He reads.

He then heard the noise from above getting louder and louder so he quickly walk up and to his shock, the place was packed with People.

They look different, they Dress different, They sound different. The Placed was with Tall Building which Camilo assumed some were made of Glass.

He heard Yelling noises, Babies crying, Loud Chattering, Music, Honking sounds, It was freaking him out.

He tried to get away from the crowd but then he started to bumped on people who was walking.

“Agh, Look where you're going, Idiot!”

“Excuse me Bro!”

“I'm one my way Sir!”

“Have you heard the New song from TikTok?”

“Mommy, My Ice Cream!!!!”

His whole body felt like Noodles, He shaking, sweating and Nervous.

“STOPP!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! IT'S TOO LOUD! IT'S TOO BRIGHT!!! THIS PLACE IS TOO CROWDED!!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE COME HERE!! WHERE AM I???!!!!”

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?! I COULDN'T THIS OF ANYTHING ELSE! I'M RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS!!!DOES THE SUBWAY THING SOUND GOOD? SHAZAM GAVE ME THE IDEA. MAH BOY CAMILO, IT'S CALLED A TRAIN, NOT METAL RECTANGULAR BOX.

I FEEL SO BAD FOR SCARING SHIT OUT OF CAMILO! HE FELT TERRIFIED BY THE NEW SURROUNDINGS. I CAN'T EVEN BEGAN TO IMAGINE HOW HE'LL ADJUST TO IT. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!