[12]

Hours ago....

You heared your alarm Clock Beeping non stop. It annoyed you so bad that you threw it across you room. You sat down your bed.

Damn my Head hurts. What even happened last night?

You reached out for your phone and looked at it.

Shit, It's already 6:30?!

You quickly rushed to your Closet and Grab the first thing that you saw. A brown sweatshirt and light grey sweatpants. You haven't clean your room, surely those were not dirty. Was it?

You changed clothes and grabbed your bag but before you twisted the door knob, you smelled your breath.

Right. Toothbrush.

You rushed back to your bathroom and brushed your teeth. You also forgot to Fix your hair so you did that too. You're hair used to be torso-length but now it just up to you shoulders so you just clip it.

You took all your stuff and went directly to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast.

“Good Morning Sis!” Justin beamed as he ate his Pancakes covered with a lot like 'A lot' of Maple Syrup.

“Buenos Dias, Hombrecíto? You're not going to school?” You asked as you opened up the fridge.

“I am, just finishing Breakfast.” Justin replied.

“Oh, good!” You smiled at the Boy as you took a Pancake from Chris's plate that made him mad.

“Hey, that's mine!” He exclaimed.

You took a bite at it. “Well, now it belong to my Stomach.” You teased him.

Seconds later, Katie then walked pass the hallway to the kitchen where you guys were at. “Good Morning Y/n! Any idea how you got home?” She asked as she raised her right eyebrow.

What a weird Question. Wait... How did I get home?

You remained quiet at you thought things out trying to remember how you got home.

“Doesn't matter. Last Night, Officer Jasper was here with a Boy who was looking for you.” She said as she leaned by the wall.

Someone's looking for me?

“Wait, was it about the Purse Incident cause i—”

“Nope, it wasn't. He said he was an old friend or something like that. He was tall and has Hazel eyes and really curly hair.” Katie described.

Wait..... Curly Hair? Tall? Hazel eyes? I don't remember anyone like that. Who even is that?

“Maybe your Boyfriend?” Chris teased.

Aghh!!! This boy!

“Anyways, I gotta go. I'm late!” You said as you went to the door.

“Want me to drive you to school?” Katie asked.

“No thanks, I'm good. When mom calls then her I said hi!” Then you left.

After the incident Last year, you finally had a better relationship with your Family.

Katie is still the Protective Sis and you love her for that.

Chris. Well, nothing change. He was still that annoying brother.

Justin. Still the sweet and most positive man in the house. He grows to fast.

And your Mom, after your argument with her A year ago, this between you two became a lot more smoother. She was the most Supportive in all of your family.

You couldn't asked for anymore else since you had everything you dreamt and wanted.

Yet, somehow you still feel Hollow instead. Incomplete like a Puzzle that's pieces are missing. Like something was missing but what or who.

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!! JUST LIKE SOME OF Y'ALL REQUESTED, WE'RE AT Y/N LIFE VIEW. I'M LITERALLY FALLING ASLEEP WRITING THIS BUT ANYWAYS, I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THR CHAPTER! LOVE Y'ALL!!!