[06]

Hours passed and it was already night time. Camilo was still in the Streets sitting, lost, scared and hungry.

“I could use an Arepa at the moment.” He said in his mind. “I shouldn't have left. I wonder what the familia is doing right now. Did Dolores told already? Surely she will. It's already night time and I still haven't got out of the door. She must be panicking. I just hope she doesn't follow me here of something cause that will make things worst.”

Camilo sighed. He then stood up and walked again to look for food and a place to sleep. A policeman stopped him.

“Yo, Kid!” The Man called.

Camilo looked back in confusion. “S—sí Senor?” He asked. The cop then signalled him to Come near him and Camilo did.

“Are you lost? Where are your parents? Where do you live?” The Man asked

“I—” Camilo stuttered. “I—i don't k—know.”

The cop sighed. “How about let's bring you with me since it looks like you're lost? I mean it's October, and it's freezing cold!” The cop said as he pat Camilo's back.

Him and the Cop walked to the Car but Camilo didn't want to Go in.

“What's up?” The Policeman asked.

“I—i,.... You're not going to hurt me, right?” Camilo asked.

“Boy, If I every kidnap you, I'll be either suspended or Be In jail so no. I'm a Cop, why would I do that?”

At first look, the man looked scary since he was Tall and Big. (He's black but I'm not saying he's scary because of his color. I love black people)

Camilo felt sincerity in the Man. He has a pure heart and cares about others so Camilo went in the Car.

As they drive away, The Cop asked Camilo series of Questions.

“So kid, what's your name?” He asked.

“C—camilo S—sénor. I—i'm Camilo Madrigal.” Camilo replied.

“Like that Cartoon Character? Nice one!” The Cop said. He thought Camilo was joking that only made Camilo confused.

“Cartoon Character?”

“But seriously, What's your name?” The Cop asked again as he looked up to Camilo in his rear view mirror.

“C—Ca—” Camilo Hesitated.

“If I say Camilo again, Would he believe me?”

“Camilo. My name is Camilo.” Camilo said again and the Cop realized that he was serious.

“Oh, okay then Camilo. Are you Latino? I mean you've been Calling me Señor for the Pass 15 minutes. Just Call me Jasper!” Jasper said and Camilo smiled.

“Jasper. That sounds nice.” Camilo said. It has only been 11 hours and he already made a Friend.

“Well not everything in this Place is horrible.”

“Señor, I mean Jasper. Do you mind if I ask?" Camilo added.

“Sure Kid.”

“Uhmm okay. Uhmm, where am I exactly? W—what is this place? I—i never been here before and I've been running around in circles all day.” Camilo asked that made Jasper realize that he really is Lost.

“Seriously? You're in (City, Country)! How did you get here anyway?" Jasper asked back.

“(City, Country). It sounds so familiar. I've heard about this place before but where?”

HOLA SIMP SQUAD!!!! I'M GLAD CAMILO HAS A NEW FRIEND AND A PLACE STAY IN FOR THE NIGHT! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!