[20]

“Mirabel? Mirabel, are you still there?” Dolores asked as she continues to walk inside the pitch black room.

“Yeah, yeah I'm still here. But I can't see you.” Mirabel replied.

“Ow, your stepping on my feet!”

“Oops, sorry Prima.”

“Wait...” Dolores cups her hand on her ears, “Do you here that?” She asked.

It was a sound of a Moving train of the rails. It sounded new to Dolores and Mirabel since they've never been outside Encanto of anywhere for that matter.

Light then lit up above them that shows they are both inside a train which they still don't know yet.

“Mirabel!” Dolores called. You Could almost see the fear in their eyes. They both grab hold on a pole as the train speeds up.

“Ah, we're gonna die! We're gonna die!!!” Mirabel yelled in fear.

“Calm down and hold on tight!” Dolores said. The lights started flickering then the train stops that made the two girl fall to the train's floor.

“Ow!!!” Mirabel groans since Dolores landed onto her.

“Gosh, sorry Mirabel.” Dolores quickly stood up and helped Mirabel get up.

They dust of their dresses. “Where are we?” Mirabel said as she fixes her glasses.

“I don't know but, I think some kind of transportation or something.” Dolores replied.

The train's door then opened. The two girls stared at each other before stepping out.

Mirabel noticed Dolores started to look weak and in pain. “Prima, are you okay?” Mirabel asked. “Do you hear something?”

Dolores hesitated to answer, “N-noise. Lots of Noise.” She covered her ears in pain.

“It's okay Dolores. We just need to find Camilo then we leave. I'm sure he's around here somewhere.” Mirabel reassured. She then saw the staircase that led up. “Maybe that's the way out!” She pulled Dolores to the stairs but instead of excitement, They both felt fear, anxiousness and pain once they saw the place.

“Crap. Just..... Crap.” Mirabel said. She turned to Dolores who was trying hard to cover her ears. She could hear Car horns, footsteps, Loud Music, Talking, Screaming, yelling, Laughing, Dog's barking and so on.

“Mirabel, w-we need to leave!” Dolores groaned in Pain.

“I need to get you of out of this place!!” Mirabel then pulled Dolores to the crowd. She didn't know where to bring her.

As they both sat in the bench a but far from people, both of them heard a familiar voice.

“Seven foot frame, rats along his back when he calls your name it all fades to black!” The voice sang. It sounded like it Came from a speaker. Mirabel stood up above the bench to see where the sound was coming from till she spot a place or building with a lot of people.

“Co-cosplay Convention?” Mirabel read the sign. As she continues to look around she spots someone wearing a Ruana like Camilo's, Curly hair so of course she assumes it's him.

“Dolores! I found Camilo! Let's go!” Mirabel exclaimed as she pulled the cousin to the Cosplay Convention.

Wha— A-re you guys some cosplayer or something?”

“What's a cosplayer?” Dolores girl asked.

“So your not dressing up?”

“What do you mean dressing up?”

HOLA SIMPS SQUAD!!! WELL DOLORES AND MIRABEL'S ARRIVAL TO THE REAL WORLD WAS.....CHAOTIC. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!