cool for the summer x hot in herre

You are a TikToker who is known for creating 'point of view' a.k.a. 'POV' content wherein you put the viewer into action. Your follower count is quite high. At this point, you already have various personas that you put on for your content. You are best known for the bad girl persona that you portray though.

These days, you have been receiving a lot of requests for you to do the so-called 'Cool for the Summer x Hot in Herre' dance challenge with that specific persona. Due to the popular demand, you eventually gave in. You already have the context in mind. You will just have to record yourself doing the dance itself. By the way, the scenario is that you were dared to seduce the "good girl" (female viewer) who was basically dragged along by her friend to accompany her in a nightclub.

You styled your hair and applied the make-up accordingly to the persona that you are playing. Afterwards, you wore your white button-down shirt, half-tucking it into your black pleated pants. You also rolled the sleeves up to your elbow level. To spice things up, you put a leather body harness, a necktie, then a leather glove on one hand. Most of the TikTok users who hopped this challenge did the 'so take off your clothes' part by unzipping their jackets. So, you thought of loosening your tie instead. 

For the final touches, you put on your ear piercings to complement your lip ring before you walk towards the set-up that you've prepared in the living room. 

As soon as you got there, you heard some noises from the front door. A bit later, it swung open. Then, there was Haewon by the doorway. She took her shoes off with one hand, since the other one is occupied by a paper bag. When she was done, she looked up. Your eyes met, and you saw how her brown eyes lightened up and sparkled. 

Haewon has been longing for you. The past few weeks, the time that you spent together was severely scarce, since she has been busy with the group promotions. She often leaves for work by 4:30 AM and arrives home by past midnight. So, she was really looking forward to this day.

Haewon put down the paper bag on the table in front of the couch so that she can hold you in her arms. She walked towards you, wrapping her arm around your waist and giving you a peck on the lips as she always does whenever she arrives home. No matter how often Haewon does these, all these never cease in making your heart race and in filling your stomach with butterflies. She looked at you in the eyes endearingly before taking a quick look at you from head to toe. She swallowed hard, then looked back up to your eyes. She recognized that you are up to something.

"Filming for TikTok?"

Haewon knew about you being a content creator in TikTok and about the personas that you portray in your videos. She even made a personal account for the sole purpose of supporting you. Your account was one of the only two accounts that she has followed. The other account that she was following is that of her group, NMIXX. She barely uses TikTok though, so she is more likely unaware of the trends. Well, that is what you thought.

You initially hummed in response.

"Yes. I've been receiving a lot of requests to do this challenge."

This piqued her interest.

"That must be something. You won't mind me watching you film it?"

"Not at all, babe."

Haewon grinned at your response, then pulled away from the hug.

"Hold on, let me get the paper bag out of the view. Oh, wait - how many videos are you planning to film?"

"Only one." 

"Then, you wouldn't take long. I would just proceed in preparing our food instead. You mentioned that you have been wanting to eat sushi earlier this day, so I grabbed some maki and sashimi for us on my way home."

You cannot help but to beam upon hearing that. You can feel your heart flutter with how attentive and thoughtful she is when it comes to you. 

"I didn't expect that you would catch that, but I am really touched." You cooed.

"How can I not? I'm all ears on you, babe." She winked, getting the paper bag and heading towards the kitchen. "Now, go on and film so that you can get that done. I can't wait to have you all for myself." She only mumbled the last part, but you heard it clearly. 

You just shook your head with a smile on your lips before turning towards your set-up and pressing the 'record' button. The audio resonated across the room and reached the kitchen. 

Little did you know Haewon knew about it. She knew how spicy it would be. However, it is not that she knew about it out of purposely spending time watching people do this challenge. She knew about it from Jinsol and Jiwoo when they were looking for challenges that they can do in TikTok.

Haewon's eyes widened upon hearing the lyrics. She quickly stopped from what she was doing and ran to you. You were about to turn and throw it back when she reached your side, keeping your bum out of the sight with her hands. You were startled by this, especially that your relationship with her hasn't been publicly known yet.

"Oh, nuh-uh!" She grunted, looking at you disbelievingly. 

Then, she side-eyed the camera and smirked before she leaned her face closer to your ear.

 "I am the only one who can see you do that." She whispered raspily. She went on trailing kisses from your jawline down to your neck, giving your thigh a playful squeeze as soon as she reached your neck.

The audio kept playing until the 'Hot in Herre' part came on. Haewon understood the lyrics.

"I am also the only one who can see you put all of those into action." She asserted, facing you to her and pulling you closer by your necktie. At this point, you can feel your heart hammering against your chest and goosebumps rising all over your skin. 

This side of her is something new for you to see, since Haewon is not really the possessive type. For some reason, you were thrilled by it. Throughout the three years that you have been in a relationship with her, she has been really gentle and lenient towards you.

Without you fully recovering from her tugging you by your necktie, you felt her fingertips brushing against your bare skin underneath your button-down. Your breath hitched as you felt shivers run down your spine. 

"Now, I see why this is such a popular demand. Gosh, babe, you're so hot. Too bad, I cannot allow you to grant your fans' request to do this one. I would love to keep this for my eyes only. Go on and upload this if they would insist."