[R] secretly dating Oh Haewon - schoolmates au

Author's Note:

This chapter is marked with [R] as it is a requested scenario. It will involve an original character as the second lead. She will have a portrayer.

Elina Karimova as Jang Yura aka Ynez Jang

_____

"Darling, I'll have to drop you off here." Haewon spoke as she was looking through the window before meeting your gaze. She looked at you apologetically as she brushed her fingers longingly. "No matter how much I wanted to send you to your room, you know that I couldn't... you do know the reason why, don't you?"

"Yes, yes — I understand. You don't have to worry. I don't hold a burden against you for it." You assured her as you held her hand and brought it to give a kiss on her knuckles. You flashed a genuine smile at her afterwards.

"When I agreed to be in a relationship with you, I accepted all the circumstances that I had to bear with. You had a reputation to keep clean. At the same time, you are a trainee. You had to comply with certain rules, and I acknowledge those. I know how much you aspire to become a K-POP idol one day. I love you, Haewon. With that in mind, I want nothing else aside from you succeeding in the field that you want to pursue. After all, keeping our relationship private is quite great. We are able to avoid interference and unnecessary opinions." You continued and caressed her hand lovingly, chuckling towards the end.

A smile uncontrollably formed on Haewon's lips upon hearing all these from you. Your words together with your gestures warmed her heart. She was looking at you with a glint of adoration and happiness in her eyes.

Haewon proceeded to cradle your face and lean in for a kiss. You let out a soft sigh then held her hand which was on your neck.

You shared a slow passionate kiss. It was filled with gentleness and love. Both of you had your hearts pounding furiously inside of your chests. None of you wanted it to end.

But then, you had to cut it off as the lack of oxygen catches up with you. You rested your forehead on hers and let out a giggle.

"I'm going to be late — however, I don't really mind if that'll be the reason behind."

"Naughty." She commented, hitting your arm playfully. "I just didn't know anything else that I could do to express how thankful I am for you other than that, Y/N. I'm seriously lucky to have you. Like gosh, what did I do to deserve you?"

"Just by being you, Haewon. Honestly, I am the one who is supposed to ask that." You looked at her, gazing at her earnestly. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Ah, enough with all the flattery — you're such a flirt." She poked your nose, glancing at her wristwatch. "You have to go."

You looked down on her wristwatch. Your eyes widened upon seeing the time.