calling her a friend when you were talking with your 'gaming buddy' prank

"Hey, my love." Haewon husked, stealthily going behind you and enfolding her arms around you while you were sitting on your computer chair and playing Mobile Legends on your phone. 

As of the moment, you have just picked a hero that you would be using for the match.

You just finished your deliverables for today, and Haewon arrived earlier than usual. Playing a game is usually what you do during your break time or after it to de-stress from work, especially whenever your girlfriend isn't around to soothe all the stress. 

Haewon did not have any issue with you being into games, especially that she knew how helpful gaming is to you when it comes to reducing your stress. 

On top of that, you were quite disciplined. You set limits for yourself on how long you could play, so that you wouldn't have your quality time with Haewon compromised. 

You were initially startled by the sudden feeling of the pair of arms wrapping around you. But then, you quickly relaxed upon recognizing who it was. 

"Haewonie, you arrived earlier than expected. If I only knew that you were on your way home already, I shouldn't have queued for a match."

A smile formed on Haewon's lips upon hearing this.

"It's okay, my love. I wouldn't mind you playing a game even when I am around. Well, it is as long as it does not make you lose time for me. I am willing to give an hour or two for you to spend on your game — it isn't just about me. It might be unhealthy for you to spend more than that." Haewon assured you, cupping your cheek and brushing her fingers against your skin. All the while, she was looking into your eyes so lovingly.

"I know how beneficial playing video games is for you, so why would I restrict you from playing them, my love? The only time that I would intervene is when you no longer do it in moderation. I only want the best for you." 

You could not help but to smile and think over whatever you did for you to deserve Oh Haewon. You are still unsure if you are deserving enough, especially after what you would be doing.

You have been challenged by Jiwoo into a match. As agreed on, the loser would have to do a dare. Apparently, you lost against her. She dared you to pull this specific prank on Haewon. 

"Gosh, how lucky I am to have someone like you as my girlfriend." You mumbled. 

"You are very lucky to have someone like me, so you better not mess up in handling me." Haewon said brazenly and wiggled her brows teasingly. 

You playfully rolled your eyes.

"Now, I regret saying that out loud." Haewon just chuckled in response and eyed your phone. 

"You're going to be reported for going AFK or offline by now, Y/N."  

Your eyes widened. You turned your head back on your phone and found out that the match had been going on for two minutes already. Haewon giggled on how cute you looked as you panicked. 

"Bring 'em down, my love." Haewon whispered softly and gave you a kiss on the head before she moved away.

"I will do my best to do so. By the way, my love," You paused and glanced at her to check if you got her attention. 

As soon you heard Haewon hum in response, you continued.

"I would be having my voice chat open and be talking to my gaming buddy. We might get a bit noisy, so I am apologizing in advance." 

"Woah, you have a gaming buddy?" 

"Uh, yes. I just met her recently. We became teammates once, and that is how I knew about her skills. After that match, she sent me a friend request. Not long after that, I received a message if I would be fine with teaming up with her every now and then. She performed well as a core, so I did not see a reason to turn her down. After all, I am aiming to reach mythical glory this season."