you're a backup dancer for ENHYPEN pt. 2 (finale)

You've been busy for the past weeks in preparation for ENHYPEN's comeback with their mini album known as Dark Blood. You'll be performing with them throughout the promotion period with their title track which was entitled 'Bite Me' - specifically being Heeseung's partner.

At first, you were feeling a mix of delight and jittery when you knew about it, especially that he is your bias in the said group. When you first danced with Heeseung, your face turned really red at some point. Your fellow dance crew members teased you about it, clueless about you being in a relationship.

Heeseung was all worried at first with you turning that red. You've eventually admitted that he is your bias in the group, mainly that's why you've gotten that red.

Heeseung was grateful for your love and support for him as an idol.

As time went by, you two pretty much got along with each other and became friends. Between and after practices, he would either grab you a snack or get you a drink. You would also get out for a hangout sometimes.

Haewon is occupied with their on-going tour as well as with their upcoming single album for summer. So, you didn't think much about accepting Heeseung's invitations - once you've gotten your girlfriend's approval that you'll be hanging out with a friend. You saw to it that your hangouts won't overlap with your girlfriend's rest day.

Right now, you're having your final rehearsal within the practice room for their Dark Blood showcase. You were all told to perform the way that you will be performing on the day of the showcase itself.

And so, that was what you did along with the others. You've all earned a round of applause and a job well done from the staff members who watched. You and Heeseung were commended for the chemistry that you had.

On your way out of the building, your crew members, once again, teased you about it. You could just shake your head.

Unbeknownst to you, this was only the start. It would get much worse. As the comeback showcase took place and with the fancam of 'Bite Me' during the showcase gaining more and more views - fans couldn't help but to talk about the chemistry that you and Heeseung had and to speculate about the real deal between the two of you.

Amidst your face being covered and your identity being concealed, it didn't take a while until the fans figured out that it was you.

You've been getting a lot of attention, and it is becoming overwhelming.

Your followers on Instagram skyrocketed. You've been receiving direct messages, especially from the fans who are overly possessive over their idols. There are a lot of them that are positive though.

You knew it as you skimmed through the messages. Some of them are expressing their best wishes for you and Heeseung. You wondered how they came up with the speculations about you being Heeseung's girlfriend, so you went on Twitter.

ENHYPEN is viral at the moment. Heeseung also is. You clicked on it, and your eyes widened with a thread that one ENGENE had made. It includes a low-quality photo of you and Heeseung in one of your hangouts. Heeseung is all covered, and you're somewhat likewise - but yeah, that's real. The ENGENE ends the thread that it wouldn't come up as a shock to her anymore if Heeseung's partner is actually a real-life partner, so it makes sense to her why you had so much chemistry together.

You could just close your eyes and rub your temple. With how active the girls are in social media, you knew that it was only a matter of time until this would reach Haewon.

Meanwhile, Haewon is currently having a break from their practice. All of them were sitting on the floor, all busy with their phones. As she went on Twitter, her eyebrows went up curiously as she saw the words: HEESEUNG PARTNER going trending. So, she clicked on it. After all, she knew that you're his partner.