5

He's easily bored.

Why is everything so boring really?

He's not one to take an interest in something or someone easily, or if he does it doesn't usually last very long.

So taking an interest in someone after watching them beat up a bunch of delinquents under a bridge, he was surprised.

But he was sure it wouldn't last.

Except, it did.

Because ever since then, he's been watching Itadori Yuji from the shadows.

He lacks academic smarts sure, but he was street smart at least. He wasn't a delinquent, he wasn't some thug either, but trouble followed him everywhere he went. Like it or not, he has to fight.

Taking an interest in someone because of their strength? That's stupid. And yet, that's what Gojo is doing. Secretly following Itadori around and watching his fights from afar.

There was just something....thrilling about him, something that was never there before. Well, he might as well stick around and find out what that is, since he has all the time in the world.

_____________________

It was after school hours. Gojo was just wandering the halls for a while, looking for his two friends.

He figured they were probably at the roof. So he went up there in search of them.

When he reached the door to the roof, he stopped when he heard sounds of groans and punches coming from behind it.

"Ahh...a fight" he thought. Could he have stumbled upon Itadori's fight? Curious, he pushes the door open just a crack and peeks outside.

There was that black haired kid(the one with hair covering one of his eyes) who was always following Itadori around like a puppy, on his knees on the floor, watching, transfixed at Itadori, who was mercilessly beating up four students on his own

And he looked furious

This piqued his interest. Because in all the fights he's seen Itadori in he's never seen the pink haired boy looking so murderous.

This must mean the idiots who provoked him must have crossed over a line and now has to face the wrath of Itadori Yuji. Gojo has to admit, he sorta likes this angry Itadori, it was like a switch was flipped and a different side of him was unleashed. It certainly made his interest and curiosity for the boy flourish even more.

Gojo watches as Itadori moves incredibly fast. One of the (supposed) assholes didn't see it coming, Itadori's foot connected to his crotch and there was a sickening crunch sound

There was a possibility Itadori broke that guy's balls.

A little while later, the guys Itadori was fighting were all lying on the ground, groaning in pain. "He held back huh?" Gojo thinks, amused.

He could tell Itadori held back because they weren't unconscious.

"You fucking piece of shit!" One of them spat. "The hell is your problem?!"

Itadori ignored them and instead turned to his friend. "Junpei, are you okay?" He asked, kneeling down Infront of Junpei, frantically checking him for any bruises or marks.

He must have found some, because he turned to glare at the bullies with dark eyes. "You fucking psychos! Touch him again and kill you!" He promised.

"I-Itadori! I'm really okay now" Junpei held his arm, looking at the pink haired boy like he just gave him the moon and stars. "But...still, they-" Itadori sounded so distressed, and angry.

"You'll fucking pay for this asshole!" One of them yelled, staggering up. "Do you know who we are?! We're with Gojo Satoru! Ya wouldn't wanna mess with him...he's the strongest gang leader around here!" He boasted.

And, this is probably his cue to reveal himself. Just hearing his name come out of these guys' mouths makes him wanna throw up with shame.

"You're really gonna regret this dumb fuckers!"

"Gojo? Who the hell is Gojo?" Itadori demanded. Although he sounded as if he really couldn't care less.

"Only the strongest leader in this area! The guy is a fucking monster!"

Okay that one he really cannot deny.

"And we're in his group! Ha!"

Creak

He pushed open the door and stepped onto the roof, hands in his pockets. "What's this I hear? Since when am I a gang leader?" He snickered, enjoying the shocked and fearful looks of the bullies.

"I-it's him!" He heard that Junpei guy gasp.

"And since when have I ever associated myself with the likes of you?" He looked at the shaking pieces of shits.

"G-Gojo-san--shit, we're sorry!" they trembled before him. It was pathetic really, it makes him cringe just looking at them. So instead he looks over at Itadori.

The boy was looking at him with.... curiousity. Huh, he actually expected wariness and anger after hearing what the idiots spouted about him.

He smiled at him, showing off white teeth

"Don't go believing baseless rumors okay? Seriously there's so many dumb rumors about me floating around, last month I heard someone calling me a mafia boss" he snickered. "I'm not gonna come after you unless you do something that really pissed me off...although, I doubt that will ever happen"

"Okay" was all Itadori said to him before taking Junpei's hand and carefully helping him up.

The two walked towards the exit, Junpei keeping his head down and Itadori barely giving him another glance.

Though when they passed him, his and Itadori's eyes locked. It was a fleeting glance, but it definitely made a lasting impression on him. The kid's eyes lost it's murderous look, now becoming warmer and gentler

Yeah he is definitely interested

Once Itadori and Junpei were gone though, Gojo returned his attention to the frozen idiots still on the floor.

"So what should I do with you?"