25

"Let's watch movies Yuji" Satoru suddenly suggested after they'be cleaned up the kitchen and Sukuna had gone to hide in his room. "I don't have anything you'll like though" Yuki said, leading Satoru to the living room

Satoru went to the TV and knelt down to the CDs neatly arranged side by side, he began randomly pulling out covers and looking at the back for the movie description. "You have shit taste" he mumbled.

"Most of those are Sukuna's!" Yuki said defensively. "Got anything else?" Satoru asked.

Yuji seemed to think over this for a moment, before a light bulb lit up above him. "I got it" he said, before rushing out of the room.

Curious, the white haired male followed him to, where he assumed was Yuji's bedroom.

It was a small but neat room. There was a bed pressed against the wall, beside it was a desk full of mangas and school books. A small closet was across the bed, it was opened and there was Yuji kneeling in front of it, digging inside for something.

"It's...around here...I know I hid it in here--AHA!" Yuji jumped up, flashing Satoru a CD disk case cover of a man and woman lying side by side, their noses pressed. The cover read 'the infinity between us'

Satoru took it and read the back for the genre

"A romantic comedy? You like that cheesy shit?" Satoru attempted to tease.

"Actually" Yuji smirked. "Yeah i'm not gonna lie, I do..but I also know that you like this cheesy shit too" he said leaning forward. Satoru blinked, how did Yuji know? Not even Suguru and Shoko knows he liked watching romantic comedies. They would tease him for life

"Come on" Yuji held his arm and led him back to the living room. Satoru felt as if sparks went up his arm...a curious thing. They set up the movie, the pink haired boy took out some sodas from the fridge

Gojo asked if he had any beer, but Yuji snapped at him that 1. They had school tomorrow 2. It's bad for the liver 3. He shouldn't drink alcohol until he's legally an adult. The white haired boy had teasingly asked him "are you my mother or something?"

To which Yuji huffingly replied with "I'm a person who cares for you and you should appreciate!" while blushing red, and pouting, arms crossed. Satoru chuckled, wanting so badly to kiss Yuji's pout away. "He's just so cute...Yuji-chan, I could just eat you up"

The movie started, and the two sat together on the couch.

Satoru and Yuji sat very closely together. So close that their knees were touching. Satoru had the urge to pull the pinkette onto his lap but he resisted it in case it'd cause him a hard on. It would be too awkward to have to deal with it in someone else's house

They shared many good laughs during the movie. Sometimes Yuji would make random comments about the shitty dialogue and they'd joyously make fun of the acting.

The white haired male was only half paying attention to the movie.

He was more fascinated with Yuji's various reactions. His cute expressions to the stupid movie was something Satoru was determined to burn in his brain.

Every time Yuji would turn his head to face him, Satoru would pretend to have been looking somewhere else. Either returning his attention to the movie or pretending to remove something from Yuji's hair

a couple of hours later, they had gone through about four more movies.

Yuji was feeling tired, and the white haired male's presence was comfortable. His arm made a good pillow too.

Satoru, sensing Yuji's tiredness, took advantage of the opportunity to lay Yuji's head against him, and wrapped a tight around around his body. He rested his chin on top of Yuji's head

And soothingly rubbed his shoulder to make him fall asleep faster, humming softly.

It worked like a charm, in the middle of the fourth movie, Yuji was softly and cutely snoring whilst fast asleep against him.

Satoru shook him gently to see if he'd budge.

Yuji was out like a light.

Smirking, Satoru carefully removed himself from Yuji's person, before picking him up in his arms bridal style.

"Sleep tight sleeping beauty, it's been a long ass day" Satoru mumbled before turning and heading to Yuji's room.

He was relieved to find Sukuna's door closed shut.

When he reached Yuji's room, he kicked the door open and stepped in.

He laid down Yuji on the bed, and removed his clothes so he wouldn't feel hot.

The whole time Yuji was still wearing his school uniform. "This is probably his only uniform" he thought, sniffing it and quietly gagging at the smell.

He threw the uniform in the corner without a care, and stretched. He released a small yawn.

Pulling out his phone, he left a text for his mother stating that he would be sleeping at a friend's house that night, and to not worry.

He looked down at the sleeping pink haired boy, eyes shining with adoration and mischief.

He then thought of a funny idea.