Extra extra(Short side stories 2)

1. Sukuna checked Yuji's phone

The older twin stomped his way to his brother's room. Dramatically sliding open the door, he yelled "OI! BRAT!" he raised his hand and showed the younger one what he had.

"Why do you have my phone?" Yuji frowned.

"I was checking your contacts and found one that had the name 'daddy' " Sukuna hissed. "I called them"

Yuji raised a brow "and?"

"AND OUR DAD PICKED UP YOU FUCKING VIRGIN!"

2. Gojo's ball skills

Gojo, Suguru, and Yuji were at the basketball court behind the school. Yuji was sucking on a popsicle Satoru bought for him, while the older boys played one on one.

Eventually the raven haired male grew tired and went to sit beside Yuji.

Gojo glared at his best friend who was sitting knee to knee with Yuji. "Yuji!" He called. "Watch this" wanting to show off he ran and slam dunked the ball in the hoop, earning an applause from the pink haired boy

"I can even shoot a ball backwards" The white haired male bragged with a smirk, soaking in Yuji's impressed smile. Suguru just rolled his eyes and chuckled. "He's really whipped" he thought.

Then, an idea striked him. "Hey Satoru" he called. "If you can make the shot right there with your eyes closed, I'll give you your favorite Kikufuku" he promised. "But if you miss"

Suguru paused for effect. "You have to let Itadori sit on your face" he continued. "Naked "

"Ack!" Yuji choked on his popsicle. "W-what?! Why would he--what?!"

WHOOOSH!

Gojo closed his eyes, swung, and threw the ball like one would a baseball, and hit a home run. There was the sound of glass breaking that followed, as well as the loud blaring of a car alarm.

"Oh, I missed" Gojo deadpanned.

He removed his glasses and turned to Yuji with a big smile. "Yuuuuji~"

"Is this the part where I run?" Yuji thinks, gulping.

3. Signature

"Yuuuuji~ It's my birthday tomorrow, I need your name in my guest list" Gojo thrusted some papers against Yuji's chest before holding out a pen. "Your signature too"

"Why would you need my signature senpai?" Yuji asks, taking the papers and pen. He was slightly woozy from all the pain medication he was forced to gulp down by Gojo. His senpai was rather insistent, even though Yuji kept repeating he was fine. ("Are you kidding? Suguru's arm work is no joke, that ball could have given you a brain damage" Gojo had said with a click of his tongue. "Besides it would put my mind at ease.. You wouldn't want me worrying about you all day would you?")

So after a bit of back and forth, he gave in and accepted the pills Gojo gave him.

" It's a... Formality " Gojo explained with a smile, looking over his shoulder. "You don't need to read it, just sign your name and signature"

Yuji was getting more and more dizzy. "Uhh.. Sure" he mumbled before doing as Gojo instructed.

He heard Gojo release a laugh("what's so funny?" He thought). "You should stay here and rest Yuji, I'll come back for you in a few hours" the white haired male said, pressing a kiss against his forehead and lingering for a while.

Yuji fell backwards, his head hit the fluffy pillow and his eyelids were barely keeping open.

Had he fought his dizziness earlier and read what was written on the papers properly despite his blurring vision, he would have at least seen the words MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE in big bold letters

4. Shaving cream

"Yuji do you have any shaving cream?" Megumi asks. They were having a sleep over in the Itadori residence and, lucky for Megumi, Yuji's brother wasn't there.

"No I don't like the way that it tastes" Yuji answered

Megumi paused, and seemed to rethink Yuji's words. He looked at the pinkette with furrowed brows. "You.. You eat shaving cream?"

Yuji scoffed "No, why would I eat it if I don't like the way that it tastes?"