11

"Would you like to hang out this friday?" Junpei nervously asked during lunch.

Gojo perked up and shot a mean look at Junpei, before turning his gaze to Itadori expectantly. Yuji beamed at Junpei, sending the boy to heaven for a brief moment "Yeah sure!"

Junpei lightened, happy that his request was granted.

He tried his best to ignore the warning look the white haired upperclassman sent him, instead choosing to focus solely on the happiness he is feeling because of Yuji.

"Satoru, wanna come along?"

Unfortunately his happiness did not last long damn it.

Their senpai beamed at Yuji(though it looked more like a smug grin to the black haired boy)

"Sure, as long as I get to spend time with Yuji, why not?" He responded. Yuji happily smiled at Satoru. He always liked it whenever his white haired senpai was around him, he always made everything much more interesting. He's aware his other friends don't feel the same way, because they found his cockiness and obnoxious personality irritating

"Then we should ask Fushiguro and Kugisaki to come with us too" Junpei added, trying not to glare at Satoru.

"Maybe I should bring Shoko and Suguru along as well" Satoru pretended to think. "After all the more the merrier right? You'll like them Yuji" but they better not like him too much because this beautiful sakura mochi is his even if he doesn't know it yet.

Crap he's sounding like an obsessive weirdo.

"Great!" Yuji, ever oblivious to the growing hostility and silent competition between Satoru and Yoshino, stood up from the floor and clapped his hands in satisfaction. "Friday after school, the upperclassmen and underclassmen will hang out!" Realizing they haven't specified where they would be hanging out though, he turned to the two looking up at him.

"Where though?"

"The arcade/amusement park" Satoru and Junpei were quick to say, looking at each other with frowns when their preferences clashed. Though the black haired boy was nervous at the glare sent him, he forced himself to suck it up and not back down.

Satoru meanwhile was trying not to roll his eyes at the pathetic underclassman. He can sense the growing nervousness from him but he'll give him points for not submitting so quickly.

"How about the aquarium/movies?" Satoru and Yoshino tried again.

"We'll figure it out as we go, I guess" Yuji suggests instead.

Friday came sooner than they expected

Two days later the group stood outside of the school gates.

The sun was slowly setting, and they were waiting for Yuji to show up.

Suguru struck up a one sided conversation with the ever so quiet Megumi, while Nobara chatted animatedly with Shoko. Junpei stood behind Megumi, trying not to look at Gojo.

The white haired male was tapping his foot impatiently. Where is Yuji? What's he doing? What happened to him? It's already been ten minutes, it's not like him to keep him(them) waiting like this, what's got him occupied? Did he got into a fight?

"Hey guys!" His thoughts were put to rest when Yuji came running up to them. "Idiot what took you so long?" Nobara demanded.

"Some guys held me back" Yuji explained. "Sorry!"

Immediately Gojo attached himself to Yuji, again, causing Yuji to stumble back a little but steadied himself. Yoshino feels his heart sink but he shook himself. "Let's..go then" he attempted to smile.

As Megumi walked pass the pink and white dumbass duo he grabbed Satoru by the back of his collar and pried him off of the probably suffocating boy.

"Noooo Yuji!" Gojo cries dramatically causing Yuji to laugh.

"So where are heading?" Geto asked, reminding everyone they don't have a specific destination yet.

"The park/downtown" Satoru and Yoshino said at the same time.

The others, minus Yuji, sweat dropped.

"How about the mall instead? There's plenty of stuff to do there" Nobara suggests, already feeling up for a shopping spree.

Satoru shrugged and weaseled out of Megumi's hold. He plans on spoiling Yuji the whole time, keep that movie addict away from him, and earn himself favour points.

Besides what could go wrong during this trip anyway?