9

Satoru's best friends, Suguru and Shoko, notice that the white haired male has been floating these days.

Daydreaming, being distracted, and always trailing after a certain pink haired junior.

At first, the two of them chalked it up as a phase and soon their friend would return to his usual assholeness.

But then a month passed

"Okay spill it what's going on with you?" Shoko demanded, sitting infront of her friend.

"Hmm? Wrong with me?" Satoru tilted his head to the side in mock confusion. "What'd you mean? There's nothing wrong!" He chuckles before staring into space again.

"You're into that pink haired guy Itadori aren't you?" Suguru sat down beside Satoru.

"The one with the unlimited amount of stamina?" Shoko added.

Satoru smirked. Oh imagine what he could do with all that stamina-

Go away pervy thoughts go away!

His friends looked at him expectantly. "Well?" They both waited with bated breath.

"Well what?"

"Ugh!" The two of them each grabbed Satoru's shoulders and spoke with an ominous tone. "Just fucking tell us what's got your mind on cloud nine or else"

They know he was just messing with them, they know he really does want to tell them about...whatever it is he wants to tell them. Since he followed them everywhere they turned and went, even though they both tried to no avail to lose him for this break.

Seriously what was wrong with them? Choosing to be best friends with this guy of all people? Why not someone normal?!

"I think I'm inlove" the white haired male said in a very spaced out tone. His friends freeze, choking on their own saliva.

"Er...what?" Suguru asked, brows furrowing. Surely he couldn't be serious right? And even if he was, with who then? Don't tell him-

"I said I think I'm inlove"

He turns his head, then, a look of despair on his annoyingly beautiful face.

They stare at him, gouging for a prank, or a bad joke, or whatever. It certainly wouldn’t be unusual for Satoru. He looks genuinely freaked out, though, and their 'best friend' instincts kick in automatically

This was such a hassle.

"Okay calm down" Shoko said, removing her hand from his shoulder. "With who? With Itadori?"

"Why are you acting like it's the end of the world?" Suguru snickered.

Satoru groans, making a face. "But it is the end of the world! I can’t get him out of my head- this is so annoying!"

Suguru laughs. This is certainly- new.

Satoru, in love.

He never thought he'd live long enough to see the day, but wow

"First of all, the 'L' word, seriously? Isn't that too strong? I mean how long have you even known this guy?" Shoko lightly demanded crossing her slender arms.

"About two months now" Gojo reveals. The two of them groaned, causing him to frown "What?"

Suguru took over "Okay then, what happened in two months that made you jump into thinking you're inlove with him?"

Satoru bites the inside of his cheeks as he plays with his shads. He then started spilling everything to them-

"He did everything, he didn't do anything, he was just being himself, I just really--I don’t fucking know!" He says, as if that makes sense.

Shoko raised a brow. "What the actual hell does that mean?"

"It means I'm losing my shit over this cute pink haired guy who's so--" he takes a deep breath. "He's a first year. There were these ridiculous rumors about him in school so I took a slight interest in him. I followed him around im secret, watching him pummel his opponents to the ground-- and let me tell you just how graceful he moves"

Suguru and Shoko looked at each other. Graceful?

"Skip ahead" Suguru said

Gojo looked offended but shrugged it off and skipped to the ore interesting bits. When he started talking to Itadori

Satoru's voice mellows as he talks, losing its frantic edge. "He didn’t know who I was, and he wasn’t impressed with it even after he found out. In fact, he barely glanced at me that day, oh hah" he dreamely sighed making his friends cringe 

"Go figure I became much much more curious, so I started bugging the shit out of him every day"

"How the hell did he put up with you?" Shoko snorted.

Satoru sighs, and a strange smile settles on his face. An unfamiliar smile to Suguru, who's known him since they were in elementary school. "Oh trust me when I say I tried my best to annoy the shit out of him, but no matter what I did, he remained unphased. More so, instead of pushing me away, he just--let me in. Just like that, as if I've known him for as long as you know me!"

He turns to look at Suguru, and that strange new smile is still there. "He just...let me in. He's so comfortable with whatever I do, if I sit too close to him, if I steal his things, if I--touch him out of nowhere, hug him, cling onto him…" He frowns, and there’s the slightest blush on his cheekbones.

And that was when they knew that this was definitely not a phase

This was real, this was serious.