47

Mahito, Junpei and his goons were handcuffed and taken into custody. Gojo, Sukuna and Yuji were being cared for by the medic team, despite Sukuna and Gojo insisting they were fine(they only had minor bruises) and insisted that they should solely focus on Yuji.

The boy was battered and beaten so he had to be taken to the hospital. Megumi, Sukuna and Gojo watched the boy get strapped in a stretcher and carried in an ambulance.

"Don't worry he'll be fine we'll take care of him" reassured a medic before disappearing inside the ambulance

Satoru watched the ambulance become a dot in the distance. He'll visit Yuji at the hospital later, right now he needs to do something real quick. Turning to Junpei who was being led to a police car, Satoru ran towards him with his fist cocked back "Hey asshole!" He yelled. Junpei turned to his direction and was met with a fist to his eye

Megumi circled his arms around Satoru and pulled him back with much difficulty. "Shit he's strong!" He thought. He turned to Sukuna who was watching them blankly. "Help me restrain him damn it!" He hissed.

"Why should I? That little emo shit deserved the punch, and so much more" Sukuna drawled coldly, glaring at Junpei who was clutching his eye.

A policeman came forward and tried to calm down Satoru, telling him that they will handle Junpei and that they should all just go home.

Satoru looked like he really wanted to beat up Junpei who was cowering behind a police officer. No, he looked like he wanted to do much more than just simply beating up the black haired boy. "You fucking piece of shit" he growled. "You hurt my Yuji, I'm gonna fucking kill you"

"Get in line" Sukuna said also glaring at Junpei

Junpei was pushed inside the car. The three of them watched as the cars started driving away, probably to the police station.

The three of them, Megumi, Sukuna and Satoru, were left standing on outside the warehouse where the fight happened. For a while the three just stood in silence, still taking in everything that happened. Before Megumi suggested they all just go home

"I'm gonna see my brother first" Sukuna said

"Me too" Satoru said

"I'll call Nobara and tell her we found Yuji" Megumi said already pulling out his phone. "I want to see Yuji too"

Satoru called for an Uber and the three got in the car, they told the driver to take them to the hospital.

________________________

Once finally there Sukuna asked the nurse at the front desk where his brother's room was. "Room 204" she said. Sukuna's eyes widened. That room was just next door to his grandfather's room. "Crap the man might get a heart attack if he finds out about Yuji, maybe he'll even blame me for what happened" he thought.

"Sukuna let's go" Satoru snapped already heading for the elevator

Sukuna followed the white haired boy and very soon they were facing the door to Yuji's room.

Right next to it was his grandfather's room. Maybe he should drop by and see him after visiting Yuji, tell him about what happened. The man was tough, he can handle it, he'll probably just blow a fuse and start cursing them for their stupidity and not keeping Yuji safe.

He chuckled as he remembered his grandfather curses like a sailor. It was mainly from his grandfather that he learned such colorful words at a young age.

"Yuuuuji we're here!" Satoru said loudly, kicking open the door and bursting inside.

Yuji laid in bed, he was probably sleeping before. But he opened his eyes when the door was unceremoniously kicked open and his boyfriend, friend, and brother entered. "Hey babe" Yuji greeted his boyfriend who was quick to hug him tight

"How're you feeling Yuji?" Megumi asked concerned. "Bruised and battered but I'll live" Yuji answered with a laugh, still hugging his boyfriend. "They really put you through shit, I'll kill them, that bastard Mahito and that fuck up Junpei are gonna fucking regret touching you" Satoru growled angrily

Yuji smiled, feeling saddened at the mention of Junpei. His once friend. He never would have thought Junpei was capable of doing something like this. He remembered the anger and hatred in Junpei's eyes as he talked about how Yuji neglected him, how he abandoned him. His rage because Yuji chose Satoru over him

"Holy crap you look like shit!" Came a female's voice

Nobara stood in the doorway looking out of breath, her hair a mess. "What the fuck happened?" She asked, looking at Satoru.

It was Sukuna who recounted the fight that took place at the warehouse, how Yuji was kidnapped by Mahito and Junpei. Yuji then took over and explained Junpei's motives, that he was fueled by jealousy and anger, that he thought he was abandoned by his friends ever since Satoru and Yuji got together.

"I never meant to make him feel that way! I didn't even know he..I...I just-" Yuji clutched his head, feeling ashamed of himself. "This is my fault"

Satoru, Megumi, Sukuna and Nobara looked at one another. "This is no one's fault but Junpei's" Satoru said strongly. "It was his decision to do this to you. It was his choice to follow Mahito's lead, he could have talked to Megumi or Nobara but he chose to spend his time with that creep. Don't blame yourself Yuji"

"And besides, after the stunt they pulled I don't think you'll be seeing their ugly mugs for a long time. Your school will hear about the kidnapping and expell them both, probably" Sukuna reassured

Yuji sighed as he buried himself in Satoru's embrace, inhaling his cologne. "Can we...can we at least visit him in prison? Wait is Junpei gonna get jailed for kidnapping me?"

"Kidnapping's just putting it lightly, he was an accomplice to Mahito's shit" Sukuna said.

"Don't worry about Junpei anymore Yuji, just focus on your recovery so you can get out of the hospital faster" Megumi said.

"And isn't your grandpa right next door? You should let him know you're a patient" Satoru said

"Shit Grandpa! I gotta let him know about what happened, or maybe I shouldn't? Who knows how he'll react, he can't get stressed it's bad for his health and-"

Yuji's rambling was cut off by Satoru pressing a finger to his lips

"How about we just tell him you and Sukuna got into a gang fight? You took most of the bad hits and Sukuna is a coward who ran off leaving you behind" Satoru suggested with a grin

"Hey fuck you!" Sukuna growled.

"Gang fight's a believable story" Yuji said thoughtfully. "Fuck you too" Sukuna snapped. "Is this the thanks I get for tracking you down and saving your life? I fought tooth and nail for you! Ungrateful brat"

Satoru and Yuji bursted out laughing. Megumi and Nobara couldn't help but join in

"Screw you all, I'm gonna get a drink! Let's just tell gramps the truth and be done with it!" Sukuna stormed out of the room with a huff.

Yuji leaned against his boyfriend. "I'm worried grandpa will blame you for what happened" he said worriedly

"Hey don't worry, I'll charm my way back into grandpa's good graces" Satoru winked

"Heh" Yuji chuckled