26

Soft snoring. He could hear soft snoring coming from right beside him.

He felt constricted, like something hard was wrapped around him in a vice like grip, and he could also faintly smell the scent of a familiar, expensive cologne.

Cracking open one eye, he was met with a pink nipple.

"AHH--WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yuji screamed pushing the person off his bed and onto the floor. "Owee.." He heard them groan. Yuji tentatively leaned over the bed and looked down to see his groaning Gojo Satoru senpai.

"S-Satoru?" He blushed when he saw the white haired male was lacking a shirt and pants, only wearing his thin blue boxers that left very little to the imagination. Yuji gulped, and forced his eyes off of Satoru's crotch

"What time is it?" Gojo mumbled, looking over at the wall clock.

"Why didn't you sleep in? It's Saturday" he yawned, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yuji stared at him in confusion. "Why were you in my bed? And where are your clothes?" He had to ask. "It was too hot last night and I didn't had anything else except for my uniform" Satoru excused.

Yuji understood that reasoning, but why was he naked?

Looking down he saw that all he had on were his old, thin briefs. He also had, rather embarrassingly, an erection. A totally normal occurrence he normally takes care off quickly but, right now Satoru was here and he felt embarrassed to have to take care of it while he had a guest in the house.

He covered his morning wood with a pillow.

"S-so uhh, what happened last night?" Yuji asked. He couldn't recall anything else from last night other than falling asleep on Satoru's comfortable shoulder in the middle of their maybe sixth or eighth movie.

"Yuji fell asleep" Satoru answered, eyes landing on the pillow covering his cute Yuji's crotch.

"And you looked so adorable I couldn't bring myself to wake you up, so I carried you to bed" He explained. "Your clothes are in the laundry bin by the way, your welcome"

"Oh" Yuji let's out.

"By the way" Satoru whistled. "Yuji has such a nice body, you need to tell me your workout routine" he winked, enjoying his kouhai's flushed face. The pinkette stammered out a bashful "th-thanks" to him, eyes shifting left and right nervously

"Although I'm pretty sure you wouldn't need it because.. " Yuji scratched the back of his neck "your body is better than mine"

Satoru grins smugly, enjoying his Yuji's expression. He looked so embarrassed! What a delectable expression! He could just eat up Yuji

His eyes lands at Yuji's crotch area again. That pillow was covering the best view! Stupid pillow...

"Boy, I'm starving" he moaned, patting his belly. Instantly Yuji jumped out of bed "I'll make us something to eat" only for his legs to give in and drop him to the floor. Satoru smirked

"Hahah!" He laughed. "Yuji, your body is weak, it's still recovering from the beating it took yesterday" he said. Yuji looked at him confused "W-what?"

Satoru stood up and towered over him. "Remember? All those fights you had to deal with, those wannabe gangsters and punks you had to teach a lesson--which was pretty sexy by the way" he added shamelessly. Yuji turned beet red from getting called sexy by his senpai

And the way he was being looked at

He felt like a prey caught by a lion.

The way Satoru looked at him was so intense it made his problem down below worsen. Damn it.

"Plus your body hasn't eaten anything healthy since yesterday either.. you barely ate any of last night's dinner" Satoru gave a disappointed sigh. Yuji hung his head, ashamed. "Cute little Yuji, so eager to please me, even something as simple as getting cold out for not eating properly is enough to make you look like a kicked puppy"

That just won't do. As adorable Yuji looks like all sad and ashamed, Satoru prefers him more as, lively and glowing. So he scoops up Yuji in his arms("whoa! Satoru!") And carried him bridal style

"Come on Yuji! I'll cook you a delicious, healthy, fantastic breakfast fit for a queen" he said. "Don't you mean king?" Yuji questioned, turning red once more.

"Nope, I'm the king, Yuji's the queen" he said with a sultry smile. And as a bonus, kissed Yuji's nose

Steam seemed to be coming out of Yuji's ears, the poor pinkette couldn't handle Satoru's advances, he hit the white haired male's shoulder. "Satoru!" He hissed. "Quit teasing me"

The white haired male just laughed. "Yuji, you're so adorable!"

Yuji's heart was thumping so loudly in his chest he feared his senpai would hear. "I know Satoru doesn't mean anything by this, he's a tease and loves riling people up but.... now he's just being cruel" he thought, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Alright, if this is how you'll be, then I'll play along too! Let's see how you'll like it if I give you a taste of your own medicine" Yuji decided, praising himself for 'figuring out' Satoru.