Chapter 19: This is who I am now

Short chapters ahead. Beginning of the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAEDE SUZUI'S POV: 

            After that gamble, no one looked down on me. Those who try to bring me down; well, they tried; but still loss after. Miserably, might I add. They can just keep on trying to bring me down, i don't mind; and I don't have a  choice anyways. A student council member has no right to say no from a gamble request. Yes, I am now part of the Student council that Kirari has been creating. She keeps on gathering "iron-clad" members that can rule the school without any holes. Though, most of the student council members that she found only lasts for a few months. They are all idiots and cheaters. They cheat and use their money to climb up the ladder, some even think they can get Kirari's position.

        I am the Treasurer of the Student Council of Hyakkaou Academy and the Momobami Clan. This only happened in five months. I spent the three of those five months to improve and change myself to a better and efficient person for Kirari. Why Kirari? Aren't I doing this for myself? Well, yes. But during my first days as a student here in Hyakkao, I realized the one thing that no onw has ever thought of. It is that Kirari Momobami owns our lives since she stepped into the gates of our school. Everything was greatly planned by her. Those who have thrived and those who have vanished was already in her plan form the beginning. There is no use trying to fight her plan, if we do there are multiple ways to make us vanish or become her slave. 

      Do I have evidence to whatever I am saying about Kirari? Yes, I am the living evidence. Ever since she stepped in our school and she spotted me, she owned me and there is no mistaking it. 

      Was I controlled? Yes. Like I said, everything is planned. I knew this when I became the treasurer for her clan. I saw her every move and the way she plans. I never confronted her about it though. There is no use. It's for the best and no one will suffer in both of our ends if I keep it this way. My brother would have a stable life, Haru will be okay from now on, and I will have a nice life too. 

    And I wasn't being controlled all the way. Rather, I chose to be controlled. That woman, Kirari, didn't actually lied about helping me. She helped me with my life and improved me; she simply didn't tell me how she would "help" me. And that white haired woman, Kirari, I like her. So, I will keep doing my best to work up to her expectations.

I will be number 1 to her.