Chapter 22: Who are you, Sister?

Short chapter. Coming to an end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

RYOTA SUZUI'S POV:

            Finally my first day of school in Hyakkaou. My sister always forbids me to enter this school for some reason. Who knows? Maybe I'll understand her when the time comes.

   This is my first thought when I entered the school. Now I fully understand her. This school. This school is crazy. Students are going crazy at gambling and some are being forced. The system was said to be created by the president and the student council. From then on, I vowed to hate the student council members until I die. Most of my friends are now pets. And what are those council members are doing? They're just chilling and seats pretty.

Sigh. 

Some things are better not said or known. I believe that now.

     Jabami Yumeko, my classmate that is living for the fun of gambling that transferred here last month told me that she wants to gamble with every student council member. At first, I was disturbed by the fact that she literally wanted dig her grave. That's not what caught me off guard, though. It is the fact that she mentioned my sisters name. 

     I was confused so I asked her about it. 

"Yumeko, I heard you saying my sister's name earlier. Why?"

"Ohhhh, that's amazing Suzui-san. I never knew you had an amazing sister when it comes to gambling!!" she excitedly said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" 

"Eh?! Your sister is one of the student council member. Head Treasurer Kaede Suzui!!"

"Eh??!!! What?? That can't be. Something must be wrong here."

"You never knew? At first I thought you just had the same last name." Mary joined our talk.

            That is when I first knew what my sister has been doing and what her part time job really is. Her part time job is the treasurer of the Momobami clan. How could I be such a fool? Our lives suddenly got better and we never had problems with money anymore. And yet, I never thought about the reasons. She is working with the person whom I despise the most.  I researched about her too. And I just found out that she almost killed a student when they are playing Russian roulette. Sources claims that she is one of the best gamblers here. She even won a few awards outside of school when she is "professionally gambling". I never knew she was a professional gambler. Is she a malicious person like Kirari?

Just who are you, Sister??