Part 1

ARIA

Here I am, finally arriving at Hogwarts after 5 long years. I cannot wait to see my twin brother Harry, it has been too long.

I am here a day late, my stupid train came a whole day late as it broke down halfway in the journey. I sit on the Hogwarts express alone as I wait for the ride to come to an end and at last it does.

I grab my things instantly and head into hogwarts...

________

'Aria you must be sorted into a house' Dumbledore said, I've been here an hour and Harry still hasn't arrived.

'Shouldn't we wait for Harry? He will be excited when I make it into Gryffindor.' I say trying to delay the process.

Suddenly, Harry comes rushing through the door. His tie missing and his hair wrecked, he looks like he has only woken up.

He instantly lights up as he sees me sitting at Dumbledore's desk and runs over to bring me into his embrace.

'I missed you Aria!' He smiles as I sit back down again.

'We may start with the sorting then' Dumbledore announces as if it's about time. I wonder why Harry was so late, I'm sure he attended classes today. I think nothing of it and smile brightly as the sorting hat was placed on my head.

'Mm, this one is tricky. Much like her brother but a bit more rebellious, brave at heart. Would be a great fit for Gryffindor'  The hat mumbles, I'm sure I will be put in Gryffindor just like Harry.

'But, would succeed well in Slytherin' No, no not Slytherin. I've heard the horrible tales of the dark wizards that came out of Slytherin. Salazar Slytherin himself was casted out of Hogwarts.

'Not Slytherin eh? Oh well. SLYTHERIN' The hat shouts, I turn quickly to Harry who has a disgusted expression on his face.

'So Slytherin?' Dumbledore claps and hurries us out of the room. I leave Harry walking behind me as I know how disappointed and embarrassed he will be to have a sister in Slytherin.

Snape brings me towards the dungeons, into the Slytherin common room. I have to admit the room was beautiful. I could see the water outside the windows and it giving the room a green lighting. The noise of the waves against the window was quite relaxing.

I unpacked my things and a girl with blonde hair walked in. My roommate?

'Hi, I'm Daphne, Daphne Greengrass' She walked over and shook my hand a huge smile on her face. She seems nice?

'I'm Aria, Aria Potter' She nods with a confused look on her face.

'Are you Potter's sister? I never knew he had a sister' She shrugs getting into her bed.

I guess today hasn't been the worst...