Part 7

I sit in potions patiently waiting for the bell to ring. God could this lesson be anymore boring!

I sit staring directly at the clock watching as time passes by so slowly, I slouch down on the table.

'Staring at it won't make it go any faster' Mattheo taunts in my ear, I instantly roll my eyes and turn to him. My face is close to his and I immediately pull back. He smirks intently staying in the same position staring at me.

'Want a picture Riddle? It'll last longer' I fake yawn and he surprises me when he says...

'Yeah I would actually' He's going to be the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Christmas holidays are coming up fast around the corner and I still haven't spoke to Harry. I guess I'm staying at Hogwarts over the break? I could to use the extra study on spells. I'm failing Potions and barely passing Defence against the dark arts. It's quite sad actually.

I personally don't mind staying in Hogwarts, I haven't spoken to the Weasley's in months and it would just be awkward to say the least.

Harry told me to stay away from him, and that is exactly what I'll do.

"Hey! Aria, I'll be out tonight so don't worry. Yeah?" Daphne popped her head around the corner and said.

"Sure, say hello to the Hufflepuff for me" I send a wink in her direction and she goes red. I laugh as she heads back towards the common room.

I've noticed her around a very mysterious Hufflepuff lately, he's tall with dark brown hair. I'd say she scored one, not sure how the Slytherins will react though. I'm nearly sure he's a muggle-born.

I grab my bag and head down to the common room. I sit down by the fire and take my 'Pride and Prejudice' book. I get one single chapter into it and suddenly it's taken out of my hands. I look up and see Malfoy staring at it in disgust.

"Is this a muggle book?" He laughs in my face.

"Yes, is there a problem Malfoy? Or is your head just that far up your own ass?" I say sweetly. Nott stands behind him and sniggered a bit before Malfoy elbowed him.

"Oh look, it's another Potter who thinks they're just superior." He mocks.

"You're such a asshole" I roll my eyes, attempting to get off my chair but Pansy pushes me down again.

"Where are you going? The fun has only started!" Pansy teases.

"Move." I say quietly.

"Imagine being-" She gets cut off by someone entering the room.

'What's going on here?"

It's Mattheo...