Part 3

'I believe I asked you're name?' He says as his tone softens. 

'Aria, Aria Potter' I nod saying my name. It surprisingly takes him by surprise. He covers the shock with a sly smirk as though it didn't matter that he was talking to a Potter. 

I am talking to a riddle right now, and if knowledge serves me right he's Voldemort's son. This is not good at all. 

'I have a party to get to, excuse me' I quickly excuse myself from any further conversation with him, it isn't good to involve yourself with someone like him. Especially if he's anything like his father. 

_______________

For days after I ran into him, I seen him everywhere. I have noticed he's friends with Daphne's friends which include: Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini. This schools four most popular Slytherin students, also apparently the meanest. Not like I've spoken to them ever in my lifetime. 

If I'm being honest, I have no "friends" as such. I know I have Daphne but she's barely around and even when she is she definitely has better things to do. Maybe I should try and talk to Harry again. Hopefully he has gotten over it. 

I forcefully take myself out of my warm soft bed and stomp my way out of the common room. While I'm in the halls I feel like I'm being "watched" as such. Which is utterly stupid but I can't shake the feeling. I decide to ignore it as its probably nothing. 

I knock three times on the Gryffindor door as the painting lady has somehow disappeared, maybe it's because I'm a Slytherin. 

  'Hello?' Ginny Weasley answers kindly looking at me with wide eyes. 

'Aria? I haven't seen you in years!' She shouts as she pulls into her arms excitedly. 'Why do you never visit anymore? Mother asks about you all the time' Ginny smiles letting me go from her arms. 

'Harry and I weren't really close over the past years' I shrug trying to change the subject. I got a total of 2 letters a year from Harry when I was in France, maybe he just had better things going on. Of course I've heard all about the snake and Tom riddle incident in 2nd year and of course the disaster tournament two years ago. That I attended, that poor Hufflepuff boy Cedric came back dead at the end with my brother clinging onto him. Traumatising week. 

I'm taken out of my thoughts when I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn swiftly to Harry and his mates staring at me. 

'Hello Harry's sister' Ron says quietly. While Harry just turns his head. 

'Quit pretending I don't exist Harry. I know it's "embarrassing" for you to have me in Slytherin but get over it' I shout at him as he stares blankly at me. 

'You can't be seen with me Aria! What don't you understand? The Slytherins will  make you're life torture if think we're close!'

'I don't care, I was put in Slytherin for a reason! You think I can't make their life torture?' I scream walking away from the three, who just look shocked that Harry and I just had this big fight in front of everyone. 

'I'm sorry Aria' He shouts across the hall....