Part 8

"I asked what's going on here?" He says dangerously.

"Just giving Potter a little shake. You're not needed" Theodore Nott says confidently with a smirk which he immediately regretted when a strong fist makes contact with his pretty face.

"What the f-" I whisper stopping my words.

"Oh stop Mattheo please" Pansy begged while Mattheo kept beating his face in.

Out of no where, Snape walks in stopping in his tracks.

'RIDDLE! NOTT! STOP THIS INSTANT" He shouts across the room gaining all our attentions.

"Riddle, Potter my office. NOW!" He announces, wait what?

"Sir I didn't do anything" I try to argue back but with no avail. I'm dragged towards his office with haste. Snape slams the door, his eyes blazing.

"What in earth was that? Riddle explain yourself" He asks sending a deadly glare in his direction. Although Mattheo doesn't seem to notice, he stays quiet anyway.

"Answer me" Snape demands and I slowly look up.
"It was nothing" Mattheo slumps down and says.
"Potter is he telling the truth?" I nod in agreement as I don't want this to go any further.

"Riddle, you're father will be hearing about this incident" He growls sending us on out way.

I follow Mattheo into the hallway and the door slams yet again. I decided to thank him for earlier because I'm a decent human being. Sometimes.

"Hey, thanks for earlier" I say softly waiting for a reply.
"It wasn't for you Potter" and without a single look he is gone swiftly down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally Christmas break, sadly I'm staying at Hogwarts this year but I don't mind. I have some studies to catch up on.  

"I told you once Harry, you have to speak to her!" I hear Hermione Granger speaking around the corner. I eavesdrop a little in, I know I shouldn't but I mean who can resist?

"It is Christmas Harry. Family is everything at Christmas" Ronald Weasley announces. He is right I guess. 

"You could invite her to our house! It'll be like the old times." Ron shouts excitedly. 

"I can't Ron, you heard what happened last week with the Slytherins. She's not safe with me" Harry says defeatedly. 

I walk away without hearing anymore, so the whole school has heard about the incident that happened last week then. My head will be tortured...