Part 32

"Pathetic. Love isn't real boy." Voldemort said calmly with disappointment in his eyes towards his son.

"Grab them" He points to the death eaters standing beside us but all I can think of are Mattheo's words. All I can think about is Mattheo as we're dragged towards the castle. 

______________________________________________

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD" Voldemort announces and Ginny Weasley cries out staring at Harry's dead body. "Silence"

"Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead from this day forth you put your faith in me" He says and Arthur pulls Ginny back from him. 

"Mattheo? I thought I'd tell you now because encase I die that I lo-" I whisper but he stops me mid sentence. "Shh. I'll give you something to live for. Tell me after this is all over" He says pulling my hand into his and giving it a tight squeeze. 

Suddenly a movement from my right catches my attention. Harry jumps out of Hagrid's arms just like we'd planned and a gasp goes through the crowd. 

I think I deserve an acting award for the performance I just pulled back there. I'd like to say I was phenomenal. Maybe I should take a career in acting if I don't die in the meantime. 

"You knew" Mattheo said in realisation at my reaction, I send him a smirk and the whole place erupts in chaos once again. "Of course I knew" I say without an explanation and Mattheo laughs while fighting off his fellow death eaters. 

We run into the castle and fight off as many of the death eaters that didn't run away from the battle after Harry awoke. Stupid assholes. 

A black cloud of smoke appears and that's how I know that Neville killed the snake. Maybe Neville is a solider after all. 
From the entrance of Hogwarts I see a green light and notice Harry and Voldemort battling it out. It would be beautiful in different circumstances. 

It ends as Voldemort takes his long overdue last breath and disintegrates into the air leaving an empty space to where he once stood. 

It's over. The war is over.

"Aria!" Mattheo shouts trying to get through the crowd gathered pushing past people.  

"Mattheo" I say but it comes out as a breath. Suddenly one last surprise for the day. He pulls me into a heart warming kiss and then brings his arms around me. 

"Can I say it now?" I ask and he nods knowing what I was referring to. 

"I love you Mattheo Riddle"

"I love you Aria Potter" 

And with that they all lived happily ever after. The end.

AUTHORS NOTE!!

OMG! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! It took me over a year to complete but I am so glad I can finally give you a full book to enjoy. 

Thank you so much for reading!!