Part 12

"How was you're study session with Mr. Riddle?" Daphne smirked as we walked through the halls. 

"Bori-" I'm cut off by a very angry looking brother of mine. 

"YOU'RE WHAT? I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO NEAR HIM!" I stare blankly at him, since when was he this protective of me? Exactly never. 

"Harry, sadly I have to mostly because I'm failing two classes and could get kicked out of Hogwarts. As I was saying it was boring and all we did was insult each other" I turn away facing Daphne again. 

"Oh I still don't like him." He says flatly walking away back to his friends. 

"What's his problem?" Daphne isn't a big fan of my brother to say the least, I've heard some interesting stories from her over the past couple of months. He basically thinks all Slytherins are out to get him that we're evil in some way or another. 

We get to potions late again, but our teacher is no where to be found at least. Umbridge has made new 'rules' as she calls them to keep us in line apparently. We have to be 2 feet apart at all times or we get detention which is stupid if you ask me. She's trying to turn us in robots that follow her every demand. 

Only two months left thank goodness, then I get a whole summer to myself! 

"Excuse me sir, I don't feel every well may I go to the nurse's office?" I ask lying to get out of class. He nods his head not really caring for my presence, rude but helpful. 

As I'm walking out I catch my brother in the corner of my eye, sneaking off somewhere. I have nothing better to do than follow him I guess. 

He leads me swiftly through halls and corridors around Hogwarts I nearly loose track of him but he's definitely up to something. 

He arrives at a cleaning closet, pulling the door open to go inside and I do the same.

I'm met with the eyes of my fellow classmates from every house, Hufflepuff's, Gryffindoor's and even Ravenclaws but no slytherins. I am not surprised. 

"What is going on here?" I ask bewildered while the students just look at me in shock. 

"No one followed you did they?" Hermione asks worriedly. 

"No I don't- what is this Harry?" I ask feeling completely confused. 

"Nothing really! I'm just helping students with magic as Umbridge won't allow us to practise" He says truthfully, looking a little bit guilty. 

Suddenly a large banging is coming from the door I came through, I stand back beside my brother and all I see is Umbridge and her clan of Slytherins that do whatever she asks.

"Take them!" She screams as they run at us...