Part 14

Harry and Hermione were forcefully dragged out of the pretty pink office by my fellow Slytherin buddies Pansy and Blaise but when the two returned Harry, Hermione and Umbitch are no-where to be found. 

"Where did she bring them?" I ask Pansy, hoping for a decent reply. Hope is a silly thing. 

"Wouldn't you like to know, Potter?" She spat my last name out like a disease. I simply roll my eyes at the idiotic girl, could she get anymore annoying?

For at least 5 minutes, I'm sat in a staring game with Pansy. Childish believe me I know, but she just gets on my nerves. 

"Are you guys done yet?" Draco Malfoy yawned dramatically. 

"I won! You looked away first" She laughed, pointing her finger at me.

"Get a life" I whisper but she seems to hear me, apparently I've struck a nerve. 

"Get friends you asshole!" She shouts and everyone looks at her.

"She has friends actually, for you're information" Daphne said walking through the pink door, drawing everyone's attention. She wasn't in her robes and had wet hair, must've went swimming. 

"What's this all about anyway?" She asks and I catch her up on why we're all in this mess. My brother as always. "Mattheo you can let her go now sweetheart" Daphne smirks staring at him. 

"I wasn- I was holding her back from Pansy" He lets go of my arm, slowly backing up. I give Daphne a look to stop but she continues anyway. 

"Sure, sure" Sarcasm drips from her tongue, laughing. God I hate her.

"Umbridge dragged your brother and Hermione out to the forest" She says with concern on her face. This isn't good, what on earth did they say?