Part 25

"You're real?" I ask tilting my head sideways looking him in the eye and very much realising that he is not imaginary and that he is on the other side of bars separating us right now. 

"Yes Aria, I'm real" He rolled his eyes with an attitude. It nearly makes me laugh. Nearly. 

"Fuck off, I don't need your help. You're the reason I'm here in the first place" I spit at him through the bars, which he's very lucky to be on the other side of right now. 

"You do" He states raising an eyebrow, looking around my cell to make a point. 

"And I didn't bring you here." 

"Considering your father is controlling my life right now, I'd say otherwise." I retort making him turn away from the cell, facing away from me. 

"Take it or leave it, your choice Ari." He starts to walk away and I start to feel helpless again. What am I doing? I can't trust him. But I desperately need out of here. 

"Mattheo...wait" I call out with my head down. 

___________________________________________

Mattheo told me his whole plan. Break me out tomorrow morning when all the death eaters are out of the manor, he said they all leave for "wizardly rounds" as he called it. The most important thing here is that Voldemort won't be here, and Mattheo wouldn't tell me his plan for that but he simply said that I "had to trust him". Quite fitting for this situation, he's the one who got me into this mess in the first place and he's Voldemort's son. I can definitely trust him. 

This makes total and utter sense. Let the Voldemort's son help me? Sure I'll be fine. Completely fine. 

My deep thinking was disrupted by the lock in my cell being opened loudly and I look up to see Greyback and two other death eaters I've never laid eyes on before pointing their wands up to my face. 

"Get up Half-blood." He seethed putting emphasis on "half-blood" nearly harshly spitting it out by accident. When I refused to move they grabbed me arms, nails digging into my upper arm hoisted me up and dragging me out of the cell. Time for my weekly counselling session. 

My knees bang off the stairs, each and every one of them until we reach the top entering into the room. My eyes adjust to the light and I make eye contact almost immediately with Mattheo. 

"I hope it hurts" Malfoy whispered walking past me and I smiled sweetly at him. 

"Rot in hell" I spat at him and his face dropped walking back over to his daddy dearest.