Part 23

I feel hands clutch my arms roughly. I'm being dragged to my death. 

It's my seventh day of being here and the first time they have brought me out of my cage. Maybe they've decided to use me as leverage for Harry. I just hope he gets here soon. 

Soon enough they throw me on the floor in front of Voldemort, I look up to him with a glare on my face. No one could hate him more than me in his moment. 

"Look what we have here" He laughs which nearly makes my ears bleed.

"Why am I here?" I voice out without a tremble which I'm glad for because right now I don't want to die. I want to live a life.

"It asks a question" He says and they all laugh in unison with each other. Did he seriously just refer to me as an "it"?

"Bring it closer" He commands and suddenly I'm being lifted up towards his face. So close, I can smell his breath. It smells like absolute death and poison. 

"Wait- father." A voice I know all too well stops him as the wand points to my neck. Voldemort smirks as he looks over my shoulder. 

"We could use her. Keep her until the war and bring her brother to us" Mattheo says calmly, like he's completely okay with the fact I'm here. 

He swings me around to face him. I wish he hadn't done that, because now all I see is betrayal. I knew he was evil, but I didn't think he would do anything this mental. Tears threaten to come forward onto my face but I push them back. He can't see me cry. 

"Finally a good idea comes out of your stupid mouth" Voldemort laughs and I see a hurt flash through Mattheo's eyes but within a second it was gone again. 

Then I'm thrown to the floor again with a thud but once I think I'm free to go back to the dungeons Voldemort lifts his arm and pain strikes through each and every bone of mine. It feels like death. It makes me want to die. 

"Crucio" He shouts and the pain intensified to the point were I'm screaming so hard I think I'll lose my voice. Never have I ever felt pain like this. Suddenly it stops and I lie on the ground unmoving. I look to my side and see the same boots that I saw when I was taken. All I see is Draco Malfoy standing proudly with his father. 

It was Draco.