Part 29

I had been taken for an entire year. An entire year I have missed out on everything. My friends. My family. My life. 

Harry pulled me through the halls of Hogwarts while the walls exploded behind us. It was like something out of an action movie. We somehow dodged all of the bricks and now we stand at a blank wall (one that hadn't been blown to pieces yet).

The room of requirement. 

The walls separated and slowly moved to the side and that's when I thought I heard someone behind us, I look over my shoulder but nothing is there. 

"Aria? Come on" Harry ushers us inside and the walls close again behind us. Are we safe in here? Hardly. So the question is, why are we in here?

"What are we looking for Harry?" I ask as we speed through rows and rows of random objects. 

"Shh, I need to hear it" He whispers while listening out for something in one of these piles.

I'm following Harry and still he seems to have no luck that was until we made it to a tower near the back of the room. 

Harry looks down and opens a small wooden box and it revealed a beautiful tiara. I wonder what's so special about it?

"Well, well what brings you here potter? Or potters?" The rat Malfoy said behind us. I knew we were being followed. 

"I could ask you the same" Harry says staring straight at him while I try to look at anything but. "You have something of mine. I want it back" 

"What's wrong with the one you have?" Harry replies and I realise they are talking about their wands. 

"It's powerful but it's not the same" He says pointing the wand at me and I throw him the nastiest look. He may be the person I hate the most in this world. 

Goyle leans over to his ear and whispers something I can't make out. 

"Expellimarius" Hermione appears and throws a spell his way. "Avara Kevarda" Someone shouts and I realise how dangerous this encounter has become. 

"THATS MY GIRLFRIEND YOUI NOMPTY" A certain ginger shouts while running after the prats.