Part 4

'Aria, you're coming with me to a party tonight' Daphne sang jumping about the room.

'What? Why? I'm busy' I lied pretending to read through an old muggle magazine.

'We both know, that's not true' She whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes, turning to face her. She had a big grin on her face, a light in her eyes.

'Fine, but we both know I'm going to hate it' I give in leaving the room. I didn't even get to go to the Gryffindor party last week because I ran into Mattheo Riddle. Like seriously?

Speaking of him, of course he's sitting in the chair opposite the fire. I should go back to the room but why should I let him make me deal with an over excited Daphne all day? Exactly.

I sat on the small armchair, bringing out my "Pride and Prejudice" book. A very popular muggle book I bought in France. I've read it about fifty times even the cover is starting to tear apart. 

I look over to Mattheo who is also reading a book, but I think this one is most definitely a muggle book. I thought his whole family was about wizard supremacy and shit. I heard his father killed lots of different muggles because he could.

'You're reading a muggle book' I blurt out surprised not meaning to say it out loud.

His dark eyes dart over to me in an annoyed expression, he quickly hid the book behind the pillow. He looked around the room a few times before turning back to me.

'Tell anyone and your dead' He threatened leaving the room without another word. Strange boy.

_______________________________

'Come on, you look beautiful!' Daphne said dragging me down to the common room. I hated this, I mean I personally don't want to hang out with a bunch of Slytherins while they get drunk and high.

The music was loud and students were dancing on tables and everything. Maybe it's not too bad.

'Let's get drinks' Daphne said bringing me towards the drink table. She handed me a fire whiskey and I immediately drank most of it.

'Woah, calm down!' I put it down again, I'm going to need it to get through this night.

Daphne pulls me over towards the dance floor in the middle of the room. Slytherin students crowd around and start dancing. I'm glad I had those fire whiskey.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE! DAPHNE, DRACO, MATTHEO AND THEODORE GET OVER HERE" Pansy Parkinson screamed over the room which made everyone go quiet.
I expect Daphne to leave me but she waves me over anyway. I move slowly through the crowd pushing past people and I get to the couch area.

'This is Aria Potter, be nice' She warns them. I laugh a little before my eyes dart towards Mattheo. He's sitting staring around the room not caring about the people staring at him.
'Truth or dare Theodore' Pansy asks.
'Truth'
'Who's the best looking at this table?' She smirked waiting for his answer.
'I mean, Potter.' He shrugged making me turn to him.
'Thanks I guess'