Part 18

I sit in my dorm staring at the emptiness of the walls. Sirius is dead and now we have to leave for the summer, where do I go? Harry's been distant and for good reason, he watched the only family member other than me die in front of him.

To make matters worse Draco Malfoy decided it would be a good idea to taunt him about it earlier. God I hate Malfoy. 

With that, I say my goodbyes to Daphne and head to catch the lunch train home. Here comes a summer of boredom. 

_______________________________________

"Find another cart Riddle" I say giving him a look to move.

"They're all full." He says bluntly taking a seat across from me, just leave already. 

"He- Aria seriously?!" Harry stands in the doorway sending me a look of disappointment while turning to look at Mattheo. "He helped kill Sirius and you're sitting with him!" He shouts gaining the attention of people passing the cart. 

"He was just leaving" I say trying to calm Harry down. 

"No, he can stay. Just don't expect a place for you to stay at the Weasley's" Harry huffs and continues his way down the hall before I can say anything else. Merlin.

I get up to go after my brother, when a hand pushes me down again resting on my thigh. I look down and send a blazing glare to Mattheo. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask glaring at the son of a bitch. 

"Don't go" He tries to command but fails as I hate the look of his face right now. 

"And why not? His my brother and I need a place to stay over the summer." I question him hoping for a normal response. 

"He's a bitch" He rolls his eyes at me, and I get up out of the compartment trying to find my dear brother. This is going to be a long long summer.