Part 5

"Thanks I guess" I shrug replying to Theodore's outrageous comment. Even Pansy is throwing me looks, if looks could kill I would be dead right now.

'Mattheo truth or dare?' Daphne says with a sly look on her face.
'Truth' he answers calmly.
'Are you a death eater? You have to answer' She asks her eyes brightening at the question she just answered.

'Yes' Mattheo answers lowly hoping we wouldn't hear, but I did. My eyes dart to his as he just stares at me blankly with a smirk plastered on his stupid face. His existence is  already annoying the hell out of me and I only met the guy.

'Aria, truth or dare?' Malfoy asks.
'Dare I guess?' I shrug probably making a big mistake.

'I dare you to kiss Theodore for at least ten seconds.' Malfoy says. I nod while smirking over at Theodore. Pansy is glaring at me harshly as I approach him.

'Wait you can't!' Pansy argues and Theodore turns to her. 'It's just a bit of snogging, calm down.' He says harshly towards her.

I sit next to him as he leans in. He looks at my lips while bringing his to mine. He moves against me bringing his hand to my side. It felt like no time before Pansy shouts "time" making us pull apart.
He smiles gently at me sitting back in his seat and I do the same.

When I look around I notice Mattheo has gone. He's no longer in the room...
__________________

I walk outside the common room trying to get away from all the noise. Most Slytherin's are either blacked out drunk or sober enough to walk back towards their dorms.

I walk up a pair of stairs and wonder where they lead to. I wander up them getting to the top, I see a light and instantly think I'm not supposed to be here.

I go to turn around when a voice calls out 'who's there?'

'I was just leaving sorry' I apologise turning to leave the room when a hand reaches out for mine.

'Aria?' I'm meet with a pair of dark brown eyes and that smirk I've grown to hate since the day I've got here. Mattheo Riddle.

'Mattheo' I say blankly...