Part 10

Harry has been very overprotective lately after the incident with Riddle. He's borderline stalking me now, which is kind of creepy to say the least.

"Aria we're going to be late if you don't move your ass" Daphne Greengrass shouts into the dorm, basically waking up the entire Hogwarts.
"I'm coming, I'm coming" I say following her to divination, this will be fun.

We finally get there after running through the halls like maniacs.
"Ladies take a seat" We do as she says and I take a seat beside Daphne.

"Miss Trewlany, we need to have a serious talk!" Umbridge interrupts out lesson with her overly posh accent. She irritates me.
As they both walk out the door, Umbridge meets my eyes and gives me an imitating stare. I hold in a laugh.

"What's her problem?" Daphne asks staring at the pink lady.

"She always has a problem" I roll my eyes while catching the eyes of my brother across the room. He has worry written all over his face, this isn't going to be good.

We were asked to read our cups, as always Trewlany claims they "change" or our fates do. Mine hasn't changed once, the same every time. 

"I don't get why we have to look every time, it's not like mine is going to change" I admit out loud to Daphne.

"You always get the sun, it's unfair. 'You will have great happiness my child'" She mocks trewlany because she says that every lesson. 

I shake my cup and put it on the table. I look towards Harry who's got the 'grim' as usual. I personally don't believe in this type of stuff, how can a cup full of seed predict my future? 

"Oh my god, Aria yours has changed!" I laugh knowing Daphne is only joking as this is a normal occurrence for her to joke about. 

But when I look down it has changed. 

"It looks like a skull to me" One of the Slytherins said. "More like a club" another said. 

"It's a skull! It means you have great suffering or danger in your path..." Daphne read the text book. I let out a nervous laugh, I have nothing to worry about. It's not true. 

Suddenly everyone is rushed outside to the courtyard. Everyone is running about shouting things I cannot understand above all the noise. 

When we reach the courtyard Umbridge is telling Trewlany to pack all of her stuff since she's fired. 

"We have no use for you now, pack you're things and leave" Umbridge says smirking. Since when can she do this? She has no authority over Hogwarts.

Out of no where a hand is placed gently over my mouth causing me to flinch at the sudden movement. I try to make noise so someone can hear me but it's no use, everyone's too distracted. 

"Be quiet, follow me" The deep voice of Mattheo Riddle said, making me wonder where he was taking me.

He lead me to a small dark tunnel near the common room.

"If you're going to kill me at least say so, make it quick" I say sarcastically as this would be a great time to commit my murder. 

"Shut up Potter" He rolled his eyes. I grabbed his arm turning him around to point my wand at his neck.

"Don't try anything you'll regret Riddle" I warn as he stood smirking at me. 

"Who said I would Potter?" 

"It's you, what are you up to?" I ask daringly.

"In a dark tunnel with you, it's quite obvious isn't it?" He smartly replies. I hate him so much.

Suddenly I realise how close we were together, I remove my wand but don't dare to move a step back. 

His hand pulls me closer as our lips were inches apart. He closes the space quickly leaving no room for me to react. I move with him but I know this is wrong. 

It felt like forever that we were kissing but I pulled away. I can't do this, he's a riddle and I'm a Potter. His dad killed my parents I can't forget that.

"You can't do that" I say walking further away. 

"You enjoyed it Potter, you wouldn't have kissed back" He shrugged walking after me. 

"I did not"

"Did too"

"Did not"

"Did to"

"Children be quiet my head is already annoyed from you're presence" Snap mumbles stopping us from talking. 

I didn't even notice he was there. "Did not" I whisper into Mattheo's ear and he smirked.