Part 20

I show up to the party in a tight red dress and white heels, quite Gryffindor just me? This party is definitely going to be dead, may as well show up though.

Daphne nearly falls walking down the stairs, as she had a few before we got ready. I didn't touch it, I don't want to be to drunk tonight especially if Snape catches us. We will see how long that lasts.

As I walk down the stairs I notice it's not just a Slytherin party this year, I recognise some raven claws and Hufflepuff's. No Gryffindor's just yet though, that's if they bother to show up or not. Especially my brother and his mates I doubt they'll even show up because if they do it'll cause a massive scene.

"Nice dress" Pansy said walking past me holding a fire whiskey in her hand. She was wearing a tight black dress with heels, it complimented her very well.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE! FOR OLD TIMES SAKE" Daphne stood up on the table shouting over towards me, clearly drunk already. Something tells me this is going to be a short night. 

I laugh nodding me head and she throws a hand up in the air while jumping down, stumbling over to the couch area. 

"It's just Slytherins" Pansy hissed to a Hufflepuff who wanted to join in. Poor guy. 

"Potter think I'm having a bit of deja vu right now" Theodore Nott smirked at me fully knowing what happened last year when we played this dreadful game. 

"Maybe. Maybe not we'll have to see" I smile laughing at his cockiness from across the table.

I look at the door and notice Mattheo walking in with a brown haired Slytherin girl by his side. She was beautiful, absolutely stunning. She was wearing a sliver glittery dress with sliver heels to match, it complimented her features very well. Wonder where he picked her up at? Especially with how much of a dick he is. 

They approached slowly, sitting down across from me and Daphne. I looked at Daphne and she is already falling asleep due to the alcohol. 

"Fuck it" I whispered under my breath, bringing a cup of beer to my mouth downing it in one. 

"Woah slow down there Potter" Pansy joked making Theodore laugh at me. I laughed it off, gaining the attention of the one and only Mattheo Riddle. Great. 

"I'm Adelaide, Adelaide Carrow" The girl with Mattheo introduced herself with a big smile. She seemed nice.

"Is your mom Alecto Carrow by any chance?" Pansy asked her eyes lighting up and Daphne popped up almost immediately at the mention of "Alecto". 

"Yes! Do you know her?" She smiled, god she was too nice to be wholesome. Especially around this crowd. Everything  about her glowed, her brown hair and her crystal blue eyes. Maybe it's just the jealousy speaking or maybe I have a gut feeling something about her isn't right, no one can possibly be that nice in general. 

After Adelaide's question it all went quiet and all eyes were on Pansy. 

"Yes...I've heard of her" Pansy smiled uncomfortably towards the girl. Suspicions positive I guess.

"Anyways, truth or dare Potter" Theodore announced trying to get the attention off the new girl. 

"Always a dare Nott" I smirk knowing what he will say next. He sends me a wink and I'm just waiting for him to ask for a kiss. 

"I dare you to....down another cup of beer" He laughs, grabbing me a cup filling it to the brim. 

"Playing the long game I see" I say grabbing the cup from his hands and bringing it to my lips downing the liquid in 10 seconds. 

"Done"