02

𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖮𝖥 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖮
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2

i walked through the door of the guys house and up the stairs to where their kitchen was, i walked into matts room where the three of the boys were.

matt was laying on the bed, chris was sat in the gaming chair and nick was sat on a stool next to chris.

"hola putas." i greeted the three of them.

"hey." they all replied back to me at the same time.

i sat on the bed next to matt and scrolled through tiktok for a while before talking again. "you asked me to come over here just so you could sit on your phones and video games?"

"no, we can go and make food. i'm hungry actually." matt replied.

"c'mon then boys." i said, standing up and walking out of the bedroom door and into the kitchen with nick matt and chris following behind me.

"what are we cooking today then?" i asked.

"i need to look in the refrigerator to find some stuff." nick said. eventually he pulled out some stuff to make pizza with. "is pizza okay?"

"that's the most stupid question you've ever asked." chris laughed.

"do you guys know what time it is?" matt asked us. "it's apron time fuckers." he walked back into his room to get the apron and came back out with an apron that said 'los pollos hermanos' on it.

i pulled my phone out when he was stood in front of me and i took a photo of him, laughing in the process.

"you look goofy bro." chris laughed.

"shut up, none of you guys could pull this shit off."

• • •

@/olivegardenlover

olivegardenlover los pollos hermanos tagged: matthew

tagged: matthew.sturniolo

comments:

matthew.sturniolo swag?
olivegardenlover yes, but not as swag as me matty b
matthew.surniolo the lies.

user hes so hot😍
olivegardenlover ikr 🙃
dojacatpurrr woah emily.

user if they date i'll be pissed the fuck off

breeemath bring me some of whatever you're making pls
olivegardenlover ofc bae

locabella okay matt slay ig
LIKED BY MATTHEW.STURNIOLO

dojacatpurrr goofy bitch
matthew.sturniolo stfu

• • •

once the pizzas were done cooking, we got them out of the oven and put them onto plates.

"we graduate in 2 weeks, who's excited?" i asked them taking a bite of my pizza.

"me." chris replied, "the only thing that i'll moss is the lacrosse games and shit."

"yeah, the place is so shit so i won't miss it at all apart from the games." matt answered.

"damn, i literally forgot that you guys won't do lacrosse anymore!" nick said sounding shocked, "me and emily will be cheering you on from the side lines in your last game."

"as always." i added on with a smirk on my face.